Add Amirite to your Browser

Guy4evercubsfan012512ringosuttaMissAutumnFallSaberbitsZeerustpink_ylFuzzyThattorichickmurt_squirtLaughing_sporkawesomeguyBDubPurplePaintedToenailsashleyr761JohnnyXsoulXsnatcherXWhaddaPhooAbblesSylverMoonBunnySuzywaoFlipFlopsAndSockslolwutJonesyBig_BossDarthJaderScottyDjukiloislanderPeruvianPrincessLoveIsTheMovementlucichAngelehandydan_Lord_Voldemort_Bun10livefreekipkayifyTrishWhackaSierrasuperkeeliBeautiful_Rivalymonkey96goodtimecoletteKirstenAnnyolotangokat_pis

LegalAlienjessabess

eastcoastlivefreeSuzywao

The entire West Coast is not California as many East-coasters believe. Up here in Oregon and Washington it rains all winter with occasional small snowstorms we all freak out about. The suns not out much til late April or May. We're pretty used to the rain. People who use umbrellas are looked down upon by everyone else.

jessabess

jessabess

In response to “The entire West Coast is not California as...

I know how it feels... I used to live in Oregon and damn did it always rain there, I could count the sunny days on my fingers for one year the rain was so constant.

iEmily iEmily

In response to “I know how it feels... I used to live in...

Yeah i live in Washington but just right across the river from Portland, and it sure does rain a lot. July and August are usually pretty nice though. I actually don't mind the rain at all. I kinda like it actually. I've lived here my whole life so it is just normal to me.

jessabess

Um... I live in Washington, and we're more surprised if the sun comes out.

Anonymous

Continue