ThatDylanGuyQuaintPancakesAsiaTheMega123Black_No_1tillyLittleRedOxoCubenosferatuProsopagnosiaAtheisticMysticClaireTheBozostrawberryfrozerebekahSorenwutSylverMoonSimonfuustoleitOriginality_is_DeadpeblemasterJaxinsomniacSamGAsphyxiatedMelodiesSkylineClaraMrRiteDaniella_CaliforniaFreeMustacheRidesaaaaDevlan27FulloShitetroglobiteLkunBaconnoisseurPink_DinosaursosillyRedVineshedgehogKaitlynkaitlindaythe_fresh_princeaviaamirightNotAnonymouselishaleeErialcYecatslanapingu777SkyLandOcean

DanielJamesRhinocrow

ilikefurrywolves4815Maximumnerdhomosexualpumpkins
Gay bashers shouldn't be allowed to watch lesbian ****. amirite?

Poor scratoncity, what he do without is ****? I mean he's not exactly going to in a relationship with his attitudes.

Pink_Dinosaur Pink_Dinosaur

Pink_Dinosaur Pink_Dinosaur

In response to “Poor scratoncity, what he do without is ****?...

typed on phone -_- ignore the missing words.

Pink_Dinosaur Pink_Dinosaur

In response to “typed on phone -_- ignore the missing words.

We don't have to ignore them, they weren't there..

Rayray Rayray

Uh-huh. Speak for yourself, buddy. I don't consume ****.

scrantoncity

In response to “Uh-huh. Speak for yourself, buddy. I don't...

You aren't supposed to eat it.

P.S. That was a joke.

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy OP

I don't approve of men with men.
But, I approve of women with women.
Weird how that works...

MikePullam

In response to “I don't approve of men with men. But, I...

Well, Mike, that's just because you're a retarded **** that doesn't understand that lesbianism is not just about straight male voyeurism.

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Well, Mike, that's just because you're a...

I was kidding >.<

MikePullam

In response to “@849927 (polarthebear): I was kidding >.<

You should be more careful next time; Since there are so many people who would actually say that, we can't tell when you're being serious or sarcastic

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “You should be more careful next time; Since...

I honestly couldn't care less. If that's what they want, then let them have it.

MikePullam

Its not weird how it works, its just plain ignorant. Just because when you see two guys going at it and it freaks you out doesn't mean it's wrong. If two girls can be attracted to each other then two men should be able to. But I guess without lesbians you wouldn't have anything to think about while you fap.

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

Uhhhhg...The sin feels so good...

polarthebear polarthebear

Have fun enforcing that

soccerfan soccerfan

Completely different things. I'm not OK with gay males who act feminine, but I'm okay with gay guys who act masculine. Likewise, I'm not okay with masculine lesbians , but I am okay with feminine lesbians. I realize that what is masculine/feminine can get really complicated and that someone's bound to get angry, but I'm sure people who have met feminine gay guys/masculine lesbian women know what I mean.

Not affected by this either way since I don't watch ****.

Rhinocrow Rhinocrow

In response to “Completely different things. I'm **not** OK...

Why aren't you okay with gay guys being feminine? It doesn't affect your life at all.
Also, why are you commenting on a post that is 10 months old?

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy OP

In response to “Why aren't you okay with gay guys being...

It does affect my life when I have to interact with them. IMO, sexuality shouldn't be something that comes up when talking to people (unless, of course, you're interested/they are). When a gay guy is feminine, it makes it seem like he's trying to flaunt his sexuality, and that's very irritating and it makes me uncomfortable.

And sorry, next time I won't comment on posts that are 10 months old...

Rhinocrow Rhinocrow

In response to “It //does// affect my life when I have to...

By your logic, you're flaunting your sexuality by acting like your gender. Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's into you. Do you not like girls that act super girly? If not, you're being homophobic.

Oh and it isn't necessarily bad to comment on old posts. I was just super confused haha.

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy OP

In response to “By your logic, you're flaunting your...

Here's the thing: if there weren't straight people, then there wouldn't be any people. Because of that, I think it's safe to say that acting your gender is the "default". If someone is homosexual, then that's fine, but IMO it's not fine for them to run around and let everyone know when it normally wouldn't have come up.

Rhinocrow Rhinocrow

In response to “Here's the thing: if there weren't straight...

So it's okay because it's normal and not something weird? I find guys that act overly "masculine" (aka douchebags) that always go on about **** some girl or how much weight they can lift very irritating. They're flaunting their sexuality more than feminine gay guys, but you only point out that feminine gays and masculine lesbians as irritating when they are "flaunting" their sexuality. It sounds like you're homophobic. Let people live their lives and don't let their lifestyles bother you when they don't really affect you at all.

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy OP

In response to “So it's okay because it's normal and not...

Douchebags annoy everybody. I probably am homophobic since I try to avoid those types of gay people (both male/female) in general (I don't openly harass gay people though), and when I'm forced to have to interact with them I get extremely irritated. They can go ahead and live their lives but it can and often does affect me.

Rhinocrow Rhinocrow

In response to “Douchebags annoy everybody. I probably am...

Well, I'm glad you're realizing you're homophobic. When I was saying it doesn't affect your life I guess I actually meant that it shouldn't affect your life.

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy OP