TYPOAvettbrothersaregodsMordecaiAndTheRigbystwisted_memoriesRaShEllllAgananasLalaLoopsiekaren_xoxoRockyJulianarmtheangelsClaireTheBozoHairyleoThattorichickMy_Dinosaur_LifeAmloved625murt_squirtPaigachuCyanideBearProsopagnosiaRachelisCoolishthekingofgingerssugarbabyspidermanamkylermcgeeItsATraplovemrhatandclogsi_am_boreeeedFideliusJustBeingMarylittletankLoameliapeblemasterLucififthfogelihearandomusicwotcherflyBrettRemyHemingwayTallglassofwaterawesomesocksEllyPhantthatsjustmiiafarbsderpladygagamonsterMeredithNotACommunistElocinRedot

ahmadk19Pugmaxherolee615Jonesysomewhere_I_belongakhterz96HarkWhoGoesThereHopeImritesarcasticfuckmylifeisflyiliketacossadancegirlycaliclucky12297Draco_MalfoyAshdenfuckoffwhorelaura293RofltoasteracciocaitlinSylverMoonTheSpaceCowboyTravisSuzywao

Rebeccamust_remember_thisLucigreatrandeegarcia22figirlTheMaineDestineelittlewonderFlippinBeast128Anonymously_Awesomefitzypyro
There should be a cereal themed restaurant chain, amirite?

There is. I forget where it is, possibly Portland or some typical hippie city like that. It's called Cereality. Thank you travel channel!

Wolv5

Wolv5

In response to “There is. I forget where it is, possibly...

I meant like a restaurant that's everywhere, like Chili's. Whoops

Sarah Sarah OP

In response to “I meant like a restaurant that's everywhere...

It is a chain I believe, but more of a local thing. But who knows, it may grow!

Wolv5

Theres also a place in Santa Cruz, Ca . i guess now it went out of business, but it was there

TheTall123 TheTall123

Michael Scott's idea! Idea theft! Fire her.

scrantoncity

In response to “Michael Scott's idea! Idea theft! Fire her.

Who the **** is Michael Scott?

Sarah Sarah OP

In response to “Who the **** is Michael Scott?

WHHHAAAAAAAATTTTT???? You don't know who Michael Scott is?!

CapedCrusader CapedCrusader

This reminds of the movie Flakes. That movie made me wish it existed in real life.

nantsingonyama nantsingonyama

I was quite disappointed when I looked in the comments and there was no name suggestion. :C

greatrande greatrande

disappointed when i didnt see the cereal guy meme :(

yolotango yolotango