Mod Team

ceramic_Giraffe_87DuminduRatnayakenosferatumaccaldavissmb4everpennyforyourthoughtsSobriquetTalkingRicesquashedStefInWonderlandRarefindtimmyturner493ceramic_zebra87ScrewMidolBilly5987BardagiKirbyPaintTheresAnAppForThatFreedomofSpeechiamtherealdealCharles_E_CheeseyossarianBig_BosssydnaynayPedestriansstill_no_inspirationRavinalucichkmg2828johnsontabithaMadielESliE418jordanhefnermollytOHdarlingThePuppetWithWingsGeorginaliceThisChickartisticdegenerateiguessiamannonymousSexyCymbalismSavreetCFallenMysteryFuckMeImFrenchkenzawinsItallstartedthenightiwasbornsmorgasboardglowinsachelGunmetalamazingAisha

Live4MusicHpisfrickingawesomeKalopsia

Nobody :(
You hate when you get grounded from something you paid with from your own money from your own job, amirite?

What was it? A tattoo or piercing? Or something very expensive?

Simon

Simon

In response to “What was it? A tattoo or piercing? Or...

Prob some condoms :]

TalkingRice TalkingRice

In response to “Prob some condoms :]

LOL Stupid parents then. Would they rather be grandparents prematurely?

But, yeah, for this post, I reckon if you're still living with your parents, and they tell you not to get a piercing/tattoo, or to spend hundreds of dollars on a stereo or something, at least have a talk with them about it, rather than thinking that just because you have a job, that means you have free reign on everything.

Simon

In response to “LOL Stupid parents then. Would they rather be...

I thought the post was more about when you buy something and get in trouble and something you bought was taken away as punishment, not them taking away something because they said you weren't allowed to buy it.

Anonymous

no it just sucks that they say they bought it they can take it away and your setting there thinking oh my god i frickin bought it

ceramic_Giraffe_87 OP

In response to “no it just sucks that they say they bought...

If it's a car, or something you can insure, you technically can call the cops on your parents from taking away your property. Or you can just suck it up.

Your+name+(optional)

In response to “If it's a car, or something you can insure...

(Your+name+(optional)): No you can't, trust me.

Anonymous

In response to “(Your+name+(optional)): No you can't, trust me.

Yes you can. My parents tried selling my car I bought and had insurance for under my name. THEY got arrested. They can't do that.

Your+name+(optional)

In response to “Yes you can. My parents tried selling my car...

(Your name (optional)): You had your own parents arrested?

Francois Francois

In response to “(Your name (optional)): You had your own...

No. I called the police because they stole my car and I wanted them to give it back. THE POLICE arrested them because they broke the law.

Your+name+(optional)

Seriously, mom, it's not like I stole from you to buy the prostitute.

artisticdegenerate