Mod Team

ceramic_Giraffe_87MissUnicornKidnapperreereeceramic_zebra87Bub

BurnyBurnElocinkenzawinssmb4everscrotomcityRam27LolitaTYPOleeanne772donotreplydorkypantsKalopsiaJennlovesmcrDrewGarmonemma_violinbforbananaKirstenAnnChuckTom

Nobody :(

How is it boring?

Elocin Elocin

In response to “How is it boring?

no tv, no harry potter, no hanging out with certain friends, no jewelry, no boy friends till 16 or 17, no cutting or dying your hair, skirts i could go on but its very boring trust me@949060 (Elocin_4):

ceramic_Giraffe_87 OP

Well yeah. I'm not but some of my friends are apostolic, and it seems like they're always going out like shopping and eating and always going out of town. Haha, I was just wondering.

Elocin Elocin

In response to “Well yeah. I'm not but some of my friends are...

yeah its not like its boring every day but alot of times it is expecially if your one of those major ones@949140 (Elocin_4):

ceramic_Giraffe_87 OP

In response to “yeah its not like its boring every day but...

Yeah. But theres still different beliefs, like my friend told me about how some Apostolic & Pentecostal churches cut their hair and wear makeup. It really just depends on the community & church.

Elocin Elocin

In response to “Yeah. But theres still different beliefs...

your right one that one but the church i grew up in it was risky to listen to the radio we had a very old pastor with old fashioned ways@949221 (Elocin_4):

ceramic_Giraffe_87 OP

Well THAT sounds boring. Lol. And it's not good to not be exposed to other "worldly" things because how would you learn about them? What happened to making your own mistakes?

Elocin Elocin

I dated a guy whose dad was a Pentecostal preacher(must have been the looser type, because I think the girls there wore makeup), and not to say anything mean about your religion but those people creeped me smooth out. I don't like random people I don't know touching me, and all that "speaking in tongues" is weird.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “I dated a guy whose dad was a Pentecostal...

yes i completely agree its like lady get off of me

ceramic_Giraffe_87 OP