Mod Team

KatjazzIAteYourDinosaurhaleymdavisHopeImritedariaintheskyypandathebearAtheisticMysticRemyHemingwayKalopsiaashbashcrashedStwentytwoJonesysmorgasboardglowWynautJediLynxQuestionAuthoritysosillyJellyBlockRangaaabowchickabowowalyrawrrannieBig_BossiguessiamannonymousXsoulXsnatcherXLexiisoccergurrl9PirateQueenIsawagothopotamusCyanideBearpolythenepam128BromeoxtabithaxoTallglassofwaterSamiralucichjNOMnomfuustoleitSillikBabytardagent_eclairetheoneandonlyspazJackDawson14Deathbubblelivefreex4everxlove101itsEminemloveririEllyPhantArobotrain

RysiaSoyChelseabaileyfaithAssuaBeltranLeyvaJaxgoshfinn123o_o_MARSHChuckTom

Deathbubble
Yeah, Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 and was beautiful. But a size 14 then is more like a size 10 now, which is smaller than the average person, amirite?

Maybe the average person should work on their diet. Just saying.

Shadi Shadi

Woah, the average person is bigger than a size 10?! America IS getting fat!!

Anonymously_Awesome

Shadi Shadi

In response to “Maybe the average person should work on their...

(Chauncy Pickles): I couldn't agree more with you guys. I don't care if you're fat to be honest, but don't try to tell me 300 lbs. is beautiful. It's gluttony. Marilyn Monroe had some meat on her bones, and she was beautiful, but she was not heavily overweight.Not to mention that I believe pants sizes have gotten increasingly larger.

SoyChelsea SoyChelsea

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And marilyn was amazing ha

Jonesy Jonesy

a size 14 is actually a size 8 now.

annie annie

Why are people trying to force others to accept that "fat is beautiful", it's not! I'm being honest. It doesn't look pleasant. I also hate it how people say that beautiful people on tv are fake, there are people in the world who are born beautiful and you will just have to deal with your jealousy issues. It's sad that size ten is considered to be average, no wonder so many people suffer from diabetes and heart diseases.

Assua Assua

In response to “Why are people trying to force others to...

Size ten doesn't mean overweight. I'm 5'10" (and a girl) and I'm a size ten. My BMI and weight are right in the range they're supposed to be in. Some people are born small. I do agree with that, that some people are just born gorgeous.
But size ten really isn't that big.

midnightcookies midnightcookies

I'm a size 1, and most of the girls I know are around size 5...unless I just live in a really skinny town, which seems unlikely.

open_mind_open_soul open_mind_open_soul

In response to “I'm a size 1, and most of the girls I know...

I think it's in dress size, not jeans.

Mason Mason

In response to “I think it's in dress size, not jeans.

Okay, that would make more since. Just where I am, they're pretty much the same.

open_mind_open_soul open_mind_open_soul

But you still have Kim Kardashian going on about how she felt so insecure about herself when she was a size 6, but now that she's a size 2, she's never felt better! No matter what the average is, that's still what people see.

OHdarling OHdarling