bondcatbondastral_queenVoldyChipsPrettytall241ilovesssexplodingchiliBromeopika_kesrazorsoftriceftwSqwanchoChuckTomBub

oinkrawr_ur_deadPigeonRainbow35Spainspidermanamalexa0910jenferisjapaneezIzzyBooBiteMeNotAnonymousGlen_Coco4Pheromonesawesome_ends_with_meCyanideBearImNeverGrowingUpGleekJulesybellsorangesocksLostInTheLightSylverMoonAverageSlytherinItallstartedthenightiwasbornMakeShiftsydnaynayNikola_Goddamn_TeslaSummerstaryoudontknowmeSobriquetballet_apocalypseUnicornsthisisalsomypasswordWookumi_love_you_and_tacosHermione_GrangeramikaStefInWonderlandMobyRichardCadywompuschanceyWynautApple_PieJennlovesmcrEbb0lucichsarahfFuzzysunshineyjayxZebraLizardRachaelmarie

Nobody :(

RODE? Really?

Anonymous

I've never seen a dead squirrel on the side of the road, I've only seen rabbits, white-tailed deer, opossums, and one time I saw a cat.

Sadie Sadie

In response to “I've never seen a dead squirrel on the side...

You've never seen a dead squirrel?! I just drove past a vulture eating a squirrel but wait. It gets better. The squirrel was missing the upper half of it's body. I don't even want to know what happened to it.

bondcatbond OP

In response to “You've never seen a dead squirrel?! I just...

Eww... we don't have any vultures in my area, but i do not want to see a hawk doing that. On topic, maybe the squirrels in my area are just smarter? A small family of squirrels lives in an oak tree next to my house and they look out for cars before crossing. Then again, we used to have a squirrel that liked to run out in front of cars to piss the drivers off and I haven't seen him around in awhile.... OH MY GOSH! I NAMED HIM! SPARKLES, WHERE ARE YOU?

Sadie Sadie

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on the home page.

Anonymous

how did this get here?

Anonymous

RODE? Really?

Anonymous

Or there's just a lot of cars...?

jenferisjapaneez jenferisjapaneez