Brickypooo1688Thomasjustwondering28theneonsharpierrw070193littlerepinklawlrus4umbtAtheisticMysticJordeenaChuckTomBub

bijan311SoyChelseaMoonfang66polarthebearRaShEllllAGolfWangLkunSpearmintMilk

Nobody :(
Oh no. Go ahead and assign as MUCH homework as you want. I mean, it's not like I had plans, or anything important or maybe just wanted to relax for the night, amirite?

STFU. Your life is not that hard.

polarthebear polarthebear

what i hate is when it seems like teachers team up to give as much homework as possible. its like 'oh i have an essay for english, a project for spanish, 50 questions for math, AND a lab to finish for biology? not asking much, are you?'

Thomas

Hahaha I know! Then, if you don't finish something, they're like, "You had ALL night to finish!" Oh sorry, I just had to study for 5 other tests and 3 projects. Not a big deal, you're right, I should have finished it.

Brickypooo1688 OP

Oh, by the way for everyone..this whole post is sarcasm. Haha, just for the people who think I like homework or something. :]

Brickypooo1688 OP

STFU. Your life is not that hard.

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “STFU. Your life is not that hard.

you're not living that life are you? no, so stfu and go away. you don't know how other people's lives are

justwondering28

In response to “you're not living that life are you? no, so...

Actually, yes I am. I have a lot of work (I'm in the best public school in IN and am in honors classes) and I'm involved in other things as well. I'm just as stressed as everyone else, but I'm not spoiled enough to not notice how privileged and easy my life is.

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Actually, yes I am. I have a lot of work (I'm...

thinking your life is hard is not the same as being spoiled, everything you just said goes the same for me (i'm in a catholic school in cincinnati though) level 5 classes, ranked 8th out of 256 students starting football player and running track. everybody has the right to complain every once in a while

justwondering28

Woah, dude. Calm down. Hahaha.

Brickypooo1688 OP

Bahahahahahahaha:D

Brickypooo1688 OP

In response to “Bahahahahahahaha:D

You see the reply button? Use it

polarthebear polarthebear

If you're gonna be a **, then get off of my post, please. I know I have an easy life, I'm just saying teachers assign a lot of work. It's not like I was saying, fuuuuck my life, I have so much homework, I hate my life, everything sucks, now did I? I think not. So get your facts straight before you comment basically calling me a spoiled ** who doesn't appreciate anything. Kay, thanks bye.

Brickypooo1688 OP