epixSobriquetBeedleTheBardLolitaspacepotatoesElocinLkunemtree01Cammiecothinkfathomlesssteamy_pancakesyesyoutalkwaytoofastKatOwnsYourSoulGlen_Coco4JustBeingMaryTangletalonpaperxangelx95thatguysaabbccddeeOyamanAhuvaSpiegelCharleybearsuperkeeliAnthonyalienatorBeepboopwoofjyonameAverageSlytherinanbrightGeorginalicetheplaymakerSithishadesuperbb_xoxoxMonintoMhmmmx4everxlove101shorty870acornsrockdoctorwhotardisPaigachussrdqjrhoxoMusicalXMollyHUletthedogsout7monkeyfrenzyBromeodeadman12260ballet_apocalypseyossarianPirateQueen

SherlockedCrystalHarrisonSuper_Freak13

superkeeliNonchalant_NinaAverageSlytherin

Today, when I was walking down the street I saw pikachu having a battle with Chuck Norris and a ninja. Then my grandma came dressed as a pirate with a nerf gun, and she shot everyone. And then some guy came up to me and kissed me for no reason whatsoever. Best. Day. Ever. MLISMFINTPAI

HUletthedogsout7

The World could explode because of the awesomeness that site would create!!!!!

emtree01 emtree01

In response to “The World could explode because of the...

epiclawl, glad i switched to amirite

epix OP

All the posts would probably be average and mundane, just in the spirit of MLIA.

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

yeah but far more blissfull

emtree01 emtree01

HUletthedogsout7

anyone reading this tried typing this: mlismfintpat out, just to see how it would look. amirite?

llavaheadd llavaheadd

I like how you're all extremely judgmental when it comes to MLIA.
*shrugs* It probably would drop, though.

Anonymous

More like "my life is so boring I need to make shit up and post it on the internet so I can feel better about myself"

Anonymous