It's pathetic that instead of their first kiss, teenage girls are more focused on their first time having ****, amirite?

Not all girls are like that

ilikefurrywolves4815 ilikefurrywolves4815

Not all girls are like that

In response to “Not all girls are like that

Agreed. But you can't really blame the girls either. Blame society.

Having **** > Kissing

I'm a teenager, and I'm focusing on my first kiss. Yeah, I'm not there yet. But half the FRESHMEN, 14 year olds, are talking about getting "banged" in their bedrooms! Like, ** **.

pokerface111 pokerface111

To be quite honest having ** is far more important than kissing someone.Because I can kiss anyone and I won't mind it while I wouldn't have ** with someone I don't know and trust.

No not all girls are like that but I know a lot that are. The first time someone has **** is of more importance than a first kiss but at fifteen it shouldn't be the priority at the moment.
And I'm sorry if it's a repost. I searches to see if there were any similar posts but I guess I didn't word the searches right.

FlipFlopsAndSocks FlipFlopsAndSocks OP

My boyfriend and I (both sophomores) have been together for almost a year and we haven't had ****. The reason we haven't (besides being completely happy) is because it absolutely destroyed the relationship of my best friend. We don't want to end up like them- it's a shame.

Honestly, 16 year olds are supposed to be having ****. Are bodies want us too but society makes us feel bad for having hormones.

In response to “Honestly, 16 year olds are supposed to be...

If you can't tell the difference between "our" and "are" you're not ready to be a parent... You become a parent by having ****, therefore being the reason society looks down on it.

I know, right. Like, "OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END IN 2012 I'M LOSING MY VIRGINITY BEFORE THEN" My friend said that...

When my friend was 13 she lost her virginity. From then on, she just whored around, became emotionally unstable and extremely manipulative.

ContinuityMistake ContinuityMistake

Yeah in a perfect world teens would be more focused on school work, prom, sports and going to college. But it's a far from perfect world. Teens are focused on drugs, alcohol and ****.