Mod Team

Big_Bosscupcake12winxAssuaOvergrownTurkeysteamy_pancakesmashLoveismyweapon_x3alienatorAvettbrothersaregodsPurpleZebraSpearmintMilkMauroyumitsclaudsscene_Kidd12Prosopagnosiaabcd1234SlendermanTheUnUsernameWarshonpingu777SobriquetKirstenAnnChuckTomBub

pbody21

Prosopagnosia
Although some jokes are appropriate and lighten up the situation, joking about how Koreans got revenge on Japan for invading them 100 years ago by the 8.9 earthquake is simply inappropriate and offensive to the ones who lost family members from it, especially when the joke was said right after the earthquake happened, amirite?

i know! people on my facebook are all like "0mg its teh end of da w0rld!! lololol" and "i wish there was an earthquake here, that would be sooo fun" and its just like shut the ** up **.

BLEUGH

Agree with you here. It's definitely shocking how people can say such horrible things. Just shows how much ignorance and lack of maturity some people have.

Assua Assua

In response to “Agree with you here. It's definitely shocking...

I still do not know if some of my family members are even alive. Needless to say, I unfriended them (the people who said those horrible things)

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

In response to “I still do not know if some of my family...

I think that out of respect to people who are affect by this there should be no jokes. I don't see how jokes can be made about something so sad. I truly hope that everything turns out well for you. I can only imagine how frightening it must be for you right now. Life is full of unexpected and the best we can all do is do our best and stay strong for others.

Assua Assua

In response to “I think that out of respect to people who are...

Agreed. Thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

In response to “Agreed. Thank you for saying that, it means a...

You are very welcome, and I hope that everything turns out well for you.

Assua Assua

Your family or the people who said these things?

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

In response to “Your family or the people who said these things?

The people who said those things

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

I just watched the coverage on that. Theres a warning for my area...I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

In response to “I just watched the coverage on that. Theres a...

I know, how that can be. I experienced a frightening earthquake when I was little. Just make sure you stay awake and be prepared to leave the house when you need too, have all your documents by your side in case you need to go. Mother nature can't be controlled so we need to be aware of it. I wish you all the best!

Assua Assua

In response to “I know, how that can be. I experienced a...

Thank you! I'm so scared right now... There's a mountain blocking my town from the beach but I have so many friends who live in those mountains...

MY first earthquake was a 5.6. It was scary as hell...

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

In response to “Thank you! I'm so scared right now... There's...

Dude, I hope you're all right. I feel frustrated since Im stuck here in the states while my friends are dying.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

In response to “Dude, I hope you're all right. I feel...

I swear I will pray for you and all your friends. Its just scary to think that this can happen.

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

In response to “I swear I will pray for you and all your...

And I shall do the same. It's good to know that the amirite community is willing to help each other in times like this.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

In response to “And I shall do the same. It's good to know...

I'm proud to be here.

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

BLEUGH

In response to “i know! people on my facebook are all like...

They wish a thirty foot wall of water would come tearing through their homes going 100 mph knocking down everything in its way? ...May I punch your friends?

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

and guess who just joked about it? (see above post)

white_knight_faggot white_knight_faggot