vondahlkodabear911The_Chosen_OnemagmaPigeondariaintheskyyUhOhBananaTimeJackDawson14pointlessMhmmmPedoPosterKatOwnsYourSoulAtheisticMysticALK3_l0v3ExcuseMyCharismajessepinkmanRachelisCoolishpaperxangelx95Pedo_CatdoctorwhotardisLastOneStandingLuffymadeyebeautyduhkilluhJuliankaren_xoxotsukiaecanadianigloosdanieljc2008casablancockJolietJakestill_no_inspirationLifeSuxThenYouDiex22peace_love_happinessCyanideBearFlipFlopsAndSocksPikachewchickybabyPendletoniaUndeadBoss24vballfreak67PinkSpongeBrettsureynotTiffanyYeonPamJohnstonKristenSienaIsTheeNamesaywhen

ballet_apocalypsePiggyMobyRichard

IEatRiceSanctuaryExileorange_fishRunThePacificPikacheweatsworldwithjimmyWatermelonninjacow910omgitskatherineashleyr761Blooregard_Q_KazooDaniella_CaliforniaChaoticKamimibalHxCkellywellyaStripedElfSocksPiperImInAJarPamJohnston
Middle school is probably the most awkward thing ever. You have people who have barely hit puberty, people practically grown, giggling girls, perverted boys, emo kids, idiotic children dating, people who think they are practically philosophers, kids who think it is cool to be stupid, girls piling on make-up all the time, not to mention all the things that happen to your body. Then high school..... amirite?

It would be hella wrong if you got homepaged for stealing ideas from my diary, be original.

Rodrick(Wimpy kid)

Rodrick(Wimpy kid)

In response to “It would be hella wrong if you got homepaged...

(Rodrick(Wimpy kid)): Whut o3o

OH WAIT ITS WIMPY KID :D I get it.

Wow, I feel fail now because I read all those books and I never even considered it was the same thing e.e Eh, it's fine, nobody will homepage it anyways.

Anonymous

In response to “(Rodrick(Wimpy kid)): Whut o3o OH WAIT ITS...

someone homepaged it O.o

Anonymous

(Rodrick(Wimpy kid)): I'm pretty sure it's Greg's journal not Rodrick's.

Anonymous

I just thought it all was annoying, not awkward.

Vaca

I'm from Québec. We don't even have Middle School. It goes from 6th grade elementary to 7th grade high school. We have middle school awkward-ness and all the high school crap mixed together at the same time.

Mel_Bell Mel_Bell

In response to “I'm from Québec. We don't even have...

Hey, do you guys really serve Pop Tarts with ketchup and call it a "Quebec pizza"?

The Doctor

In response to “Hey, do you guys really serve Pop Tarts with...

(The Doctor): Not that I've ever seen, no, we eat regular pizza. But that certainly sounds interesting. Where did you hear that?

Mel_Bell Mel_Bell

Middle School sucks.

i_am_boreeeed

I didn't really see many of these during my Junior High years. Most often was idiotic couples, and perverted boys.

DeezNuts

high school i like tho, ppl mature

a

In response to “high school i like tho, ppl mature

No we don't.

Bloo_Kys Bloo_Kys

I see a lot of this at my middle school. I have 3 months until I can kiss middle school GOODBYE. My high school registration is on the 22nd of this month, and I'm actually kinda excited... xD

BeautifulNightmare BeautifulNightmare

Graduating from middle school this year; only three more months. I'm excited to leave the elementary-school-like building behind and start to pursue what I want to do. :D

canthink

In response to “Graduating from middle school this year; only...

I'm sorry, but I have to say it: homeschooling.
And since when does high school give you time to pursue what you want to do?

Stuff

In response to “I'm sorry, but I have to say it:...

Elaborate on homeschooling?
It doesn't give me the time (I didn't say that?), it gives me the opportunity. Where I live, middle school classes are set in stone and you're forced to follow basic curriculum, while in high school you're able to choose the classes you would like to take.

canthink

In response to “Elaborate on homeschooling? It doesn't give...

Basically I meant that if you'd homeschooled, you could've been pursuing what you want to do as soon as you knew what you wanted to do.
Within the laws of, like, your parents', and the state, and physics. And things.
But nevermind, your high school sounds cool. Where the hell do you live?

Stuff

In response to “Basically I meant that if you'd homeschooled...

Oh, got it. That makes sense; I was confused for a bit. ^.^
Exactly, but things are a lot more subjective than they are in middle school.
North shore, of course (though I have spent a long time in the South). Where else would that happen? xD

canthink

In response to “Oh, got it. That makes sense; I was confused...

Still.
...Because saying "North shore" tells me so much. But whatever, it doesn't matter. :P

Stuff

In response to “Still. ...Because saying "North...

...You want me to tell you EXACTLY where my high school is? That's really smart.
(By the way, the laws of physics don't dictate which classes I can and cannot take.)

canthink

In response to “You want me to tell you EXACTLY where my...

No, I just didn't know what you meant when you said North Shore. But whatever.
(I just figured it had to do with the laws of the region or something. Anyway.)

Stuff

In response to “No, I just didn't know what you meant when...

IL is usually referred to as the North Shore, as well as a few surrounding states.

canthink

In response to “IL is usually referred to as the North Shore...

...Oh.
My geographical knowledge is sorely lacking.
Anyway...

Stuff

In response to “Oh. My geographical knowledge is sorely...

That's fine. xD

canthink