Of course he would donate 1 million to Japan. That is a huge fan base that he wouldn't want to lose.

Sarah J. Sherwood

So does that mean love anyone who donates a million to Japan? Like a serial killer or an animal abuser? I mean I know he is not like that but I am just saying that the way you put it, it makes it sound like anyone is good doing that.

AmiriteFairy AmiriteFairy

Sarah J. Sherwood

It's about goddamn time he did something worthwhile.

vondahl vondahl

Anonymous

I respect him, I still don't like him.

Kevinmat Kevinmat

He wants people like you to spread the news around that he did this to gain publicity.

http://www.best-reviewer.com/ho...-make-2089.htm

NoSoapRadio NoSoapRadio

respect him ! He helped then what ??? even he did a good thing the hell that you haters misunderstand it. that he wants publicity ? he want us to like him ?? o cmmon guys , don't jump into any conclusion, just think positively ; don't judge.. we'll never know !!

xjenx.belieber