Treemeister5643BurnyBurnAlmostAlwaysRightRealityLaughing_sporkscene_Kidd12Paper_ClipFavvkesArneGoeteynSpookyBig_BosssuperkeelikerouaclucichAllyKatMj1996peace_love_happinessxxharrypotterfreak16Glen_Coco4laughingwillopersonThingyKazzieLuv2golf42897LuserooalittleroisinRebeccaDeBellisPuddypieSummermashSnobbyDrugAddictPedestriansBoufakaNipperlilalasillyericafuster_cluckx2502manSuzywaoPurple_CowislanderboomboomroomLittleRedPurpleGumDropsmiles97MarykatelynsassMaryKateBurnettanna_bananaBuddyCakesNikola_Goddamn_Tesla

Idling_Rocket_ShipcoletteBellaGrace1003likeomgitsjessiShunEmptyMelodies

iEmilySarwatFavvkes

... Is this some weird school rule that only happens in specific schools? 'Cause I've never heard of this.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

My Spanish teacher just doesn't show up sometimes. It's awesome.

goodtime goodtime

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “Is this some weird school rule that only...

in California, if the teacher is more than 15 minutes late to class, you are legally allowed to leave. (it might be 20 minutes, actually.) not sure about other states and countries though.

fuster_cluck

In response to “in California, if the teacher is more than 15...

In my school (in Florida) we can leave after 15 minutes, but I think that's just a schoolwide policy.

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “In my school (in Florida) we can leave after...

same. maybe its just an american school policy

fuster_cluck