CherrieBee3WordsSayItAllMasonLNlax333beckaleckyAtheisticMysticfuzzy_monkeyBeatinTheOddsthirtythreejdtscooterWideAwakealways_wrongBlacklightsAndQueenspeace_love_happinessGlishiousdeeviantTrishPocketPieRYAN_121EriElena_Roger_PinkSpongeMaryKateBurnettIdling_Rocket_Shipx2502manits_mesb123makeup_nerdlivelovemusic12BleuKatieKatieRayBabyiEmilyinnocentbunnysAimzIrish_WolffFishCookiesCaptainspadevatoreslairlucichabbeydsuperkeeliRachelisCoolishBeltranLeyvashadowmario580topbanana22tangointxusernamehelpiamsamasmaiNicky

Juliajumps06fireflyrageInamorataKristenStatefarmmchalla3theasexualslothiamthewalrusGraverottiihearandomusicHectic_GlowLaguakatHandsyScientistGalileoGiggityGoo22EustaceKayleeisawesomeShugahThisBlackChicklilobama_Jojo_VictoryAAC_Ashlie_B10ckH34dnosleeptillHMDuckyFred_WeasleyAnnDeevapartinobodycularsilvershadow6WinniethePoohcherryblasterbangstyperteckDemonturkyTweetbaby14radgrlpersonThingyrunningoutofspaceBlake11roysguineasaurusrexsparesecondsGambiteerPurpleMonkeysgoodtimeCuban_Bcremep0psI_Predict_A_RiotSuperSukh

cremep0ps
It should be illegal for girls under thirteen to wear push-up/padded bras, amirite?

Illegal? That's a bit extreme.

Plus, how would any sort of authority be able to check? It would just be considered sexual harassment.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

It should be frowned upon, sure, but I wore padded bras when I was twelve because it's surprisingly difficult to find A cup bras without at least a tiny bit of padding.

Statefarm

I wore padded bras when I was eleven because I HAD to. OP is an idiot...

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “I wore padded bras when I was eleven because...

Ok. Without sounding like a pervert, why did you HAVE to wear a push up bra?

WideAwake WideAwake

Please read. I said padded, not pushup. There's a difference. Nonpadded bras have no support, and I was big or my age.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Exactly! Only little third graders can get away with wearing non-padded bras.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Especially if you're pretty flat-chested. We don't really need the support, but we'd rather not have our nipples poking through our shirt.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

Especially when it gets cold.

And fabric rubbing against bare nipple is somewhat arousing, and that's the last thing I need to feel like when I'm in a place like school.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Plus it hurts a hell of a lot less if you get hit in the ****, especially around that time of the month.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

Omg haha the sixth graders at my school are so dumb about that XP

Most of the sixth grade girls BADLY need a bra. None of them actually have one.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Illegal? That's a bit extreme.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Why do you care what other people wear?

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

Now THIS is a victimless crime.

Scientist Scientist

In response to “Now THIS is a victimless crime.

The girls themselves are the victims. They probably grow up to be more **** that they would be, get a higher chance of an STI, then maybe spread it around a bit. You shouldn't let impressionable kids wear sexual clothes.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

In response to “The girls themselves are the victims. They...

@B10ckH34d You know, I can't make up my mind about you. Half of your comments (that I've read) seem so intelligent, and then the other half is compiled of shit like this.

Renee

Nice reference, Chasing_Echos

cherryblaster cherryblaster

Wait, so you're telling me that if I let my child wear underwear, she's going to grow up to be a **** and get diseases?? I better go burn all of her clothes.

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

B10ckH34d, I wore padded bras. I'm not a **. They're hardly **, they offer more support and nonpadded can be hard to find the smaller your cup size is.

Statefarm

Im talking about pushup bras. If they already want to wear those as children, then imagine how they'll think and dress when they older. There Re exceptions to every rule.

Not all underwear, only the kind that makes people want to have **** with you

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Blockhead, you're wrong. If a girl wants to be a **, she will be. Pushup bra or not. I'm 13. I've been wearing pushups for a year. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm not gonna have just because of my bra. I'm waiting till I'm married. When I changed from training bras to padded, I just wore padded pushups. I'm not a . I won't be a ** until my wedding night.

SuperSukh

B10ckH34d, wearing underwear that makes people want to have ** with you is completely different from having **. Some people wear push-up bras because a lot of times shirts look better that way.

Statefarm

Pretty much all small bras are padded unless they are a training bra or a sports bra. I wear an A, and I've been to stores where every single A cup is a push-up or has an uncanny amount of padding, which I actually hate.

Anonymous

I know how you feel, Anon.

Statefarm

Not everyone wears padded/push-push up bras because they want their **** to look bigger. It's easier to find clothes to wear that actually fit.

Anonymous

Nonpadded bras have no support, so if they're more developed for their age, they're going to be uncomfortable and very... jiggly. Which will draw more attention than just wearing a padded, supportive bra.

Fred_Weasley Fred_Weasley

Anonymous

In response to “Nonpadded bras have no support, so if they're...

Haha I like that word. Jiggly. Jiggly jiggly. Jiggle. Hmm. Now it sounds weird. What kind of word is jiggle?

SuperSukh

Yeah! It should also be illegal for boys under the age of ten to walk around without a shirt on! (heavy sarcasm implied)

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh

I'm 13 and I wear push-up bras, it gives me support since I'm really developed my age.

Bubbl3s0072 Bubbl3s0072

I have a pushup bra that I wear on my period because it lifts up my ****, otherwise they'd be sore, but I'm pretty sure I'm asexual, so....no slutness here.

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

In response to “I have //a// pushup bra that I wear on my...

I agree with the pain thing!

Izzie_23 Izzie_23

Mhm! Every step can hurt so keeping them lifted up helps.

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

I don't care what kind of bras girls under 13 are wearing, I'm just going to rip them off anyway.

Coday Coday

In response to “I don't care what kind of bras girls under 13...

It just doesn't sound right unless it's said by Pedo_Bear... (hmm)

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

It really sucks to hear people say everyone who wears a pushup bra is a attention seeking **** because (even though no one knows that I do) I wear a pushup bra with a lot of padding cause my breasts are very sensitive and It hurts if I dont. luckily if im not doing much and am not wearing a pushup, no one notices

Anonymous