SinnerSobriquetsickbubblebigdrummaboyaguyincreepywhitevanBig_BossMattymac12__xl__5151isomorphicKristenthatguysAllegedlyFiionaDavisForBrennaForeverAgoJatt4everBromeoAGAAnoneemusGurlMr_AbhilucichOfcourseiamriteautumnskye926bsmonkeygirl93kisaWynautacornsrocksmorgasboardglowRachael_StinkyDraco_MalfoySocksOnMyFeetJulietRoseSumnerfEMMAnistsansaCyanideBearGlamourQuestionAuthorityTiff21ChuckTomBub

AmiriteFairyLolitaDaemoinerapemasterflexRainbow35peace21AdriaSnobbyDrugAddictAnticlockwiseGeorginalicelauren4004tequieroMadison_528491heatherlouisepokerface111VictoryAACscene_Kidd12pika_kesmorganiooBardagijordanhefnerpink_ylMontanamonstrosityhotwiredTARDISSqwanchoalex55taylortottItallstartedthenightiwasbornOhhhnapjillswimsJennitaliaEmmalove98Celebral_ParsleyStefInWonderlandcanadianigloosPirateQueenawesomesocksJennlovesmcrfireflyrageOlsontotallyawesomegingeri_love_you_and_tacosRaShEllllABringMiaTheHorizonBaconIsGoodForMeStufftheonlystrangeoneihatebakas

death_or_glory

How do you know what I would or wouldn't go out of my way to do? You have no right to make such assumptions. I have just chopped a banana, put it in a bowl and added milk to it. So, your post looks a touch foolish and ill thought out now, doesn't it?

ReidyTheKing

ReidyTheKing

In response to “How do you know what I would or wouldn't go...

"You have no right to make such assumptions." I thought the purpose of this site was to find out people's opinions, and the format was supposed to be like "statement/assumption about the reader, amirite?" I mean, you can disagree, but if nobody on amirite made statements, it wouldn't really work the way it does.

If that was sarcasm, I apologize, but it's kind of hard to tell over text.

different anonymous

In response to “"You have no right to make such...

(different anonymous): that was sarcasm

dicky

reidy, so upset over so little. You didn't need to answer at all if you get so upset

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Like ReidyTheKing said how do you know what we do? And raisins and prunes are gross so I would not have them anyway

AmiriteFairy AmiriteFairy

But in the 1953 Treaty of Budapest, it was deemed that anybody who put cows lactine on anything other than flattened corn or in hot beverages was at best a miscreant and at worst a complete ****.
Don't argue with Treaties, they are what made Europe great. And USA not bad.

burybob

Don't tell me what I can and can't do with my prunes!

ashlaaaay ashlaaaay

"got" should be "have been"

rrw070193

Its on the cereal so you don't need to go out of your way

Anonymous