Friday_Night_LightsshelbybuckffsJesseSeedathmaeganJAYTravisYellowLikeTheSunkrisbie18BrookeNinjaafternoonerRam27rayray234sk8purpleTristantheGreattanman1212acornsrockJimiHendrixPendletoniaCarmelFuzzySillikMeerkatSlendermanj3llomas3r21notsurewhattohaveasausernameFavvkesanbrightMobyRichardmollytthirstypigs17sarahfholliscatcascadesnakesonaplanesoccergurrl9Chez4982ilovegiraffes52MoTweezycamclarinetintellectualL_StylzRedVinesjohnsontabithaJulietRoseSumnerjasmineee123num_nutsthatguyswobbuffetteampeetaSome_Dudelana_banana_nanaItskpowRickyman9

Unicornssteelerman113xorachelxoHello071timmyAstro_MasterSeverus_Snapeiron_ghostkenzawinsSobriquetcool_story_bro_ahahaBoufaka_Ashlie_morganiooimeaniguess916SpearmintMilkannieProsopagnosiaAverageSlytherinNortherner_ehBribratttemilyolafsonBlondies435Bardagijellyrcw11biondelloSnobbyDrugAddictAdmiral_BeenaflamingparadiseRachelisCoolishscene_Kidd12trackstarrStwentytwoarmtheangelsandycandy4evaDerpyHoovesreereeLalaLoopsieMontanaJohnPlaysGuitartaylortottvampire_academyEstoniaObsessedSlamIslandaffenhauseniTamponshelbertBeatleBabeririamifunny

DeathbubblefEMMAnistStuddmuffin9140moomoomoothvfgjj
In a way, cheating makes sense if you're a teenager in high school. If an extremely hot person wants to have **** with you, then you might as well do it if you want to because it's highly unlikely that you'll stay together with your current partner and get married. Why miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime, amirite?

Yeah, and I'm gonna go murder someone because we all know they're gonna die eventually.

steelerman113 steelerman113

yeah

what a stupid, stupid philosophy.

Unicorns

steelerman113 steelerman113

You're the biggest idiot there ever was

Anonymous

Why not? Uh, because I don't want to break my partner's heart. And by "opportunity of a lifetime", are you saying that you're only going to have **** once in your life? And it's going to be someone you're cheating with? (hmm)

Sobriquet

so basically, you're kind of a ** who has ** with guys just because you don't want to lose the "opportunity of a life time". Thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard, if you don't want to have some self respect and respect to you boyfriend/girlfriend its fine, but don't say everyone else is "missing" the opportunity of a life time just because they actually do CARE for their relationship.

annie annie

Anonymous OP

In response to “I'm a dude...

So what, you're sexist now? Guys can't be ****?

amifunny amifunny

In response to “So what, you're sexist now? Guys can't be ****?

I think he was saying he doesn't sleep with guys not that guys can't be ****, easy mistake.

sonofposeidon sonofposeidon

In response to “I think he was saying he doesn't sleep with...

Oh... I see. Well either way, this guy kinda has the wrong philosophy on life.

amifunny amifunny

In response to “Oh... I see. Well either way, this guy kinda...

It's not a life philosophy, but rather a relationship philosophy. And it describes an extremely small portion of your life anyways. Why do people freak out about this shit?

Anonymous OP

In response to “It's not a life philosophy, but rather a...

Well you kinda contradicted yourself there... and other people on here are just reacting negatively to it because their sense of morality is higher than yours.

amifunny amifunny

In response to “Well you kinda contradicted yourself there...

And how exactly did I contradict myself?

Ah, morals. **** morals.

Anonymous OP

In response to “And how exactly did I contradict myself? Ah...

maybe cause you said that it was the opportunity of a life time, then you said that it "describes an extremely small portion of your life"

annie annie

In response to “maybe cause you said that it was the...

The philosophy itself relates to the extremely small portion. After you're out of high school, you should be ready to move on to more serious and stable relationships. When you're a teenager, you might as well do what the ** you want in terms of relationships because you probably won't be seeing any of those people again, and if the person that you cheat with is extremely hot, then it is the opportunity of a lifetime. How many times do you get to say something like "I the girl with the biggest in our school back in high school, and it was ** great"?

Anonymous OP

In response to “The philosophy itself relates to the...

your philosophy is stupid. period. You don't cheat on your couple just because you want to have ** with other people. IF you want to have with the "girl with the biggest in your highschool" just don't ** get in a relationship in the first place, don't use people just because you're alone and then be dishonest with them when someone hotter shows up. You'll never be in a steady relationship if you think that way, and I feel sorry for you that you think that its okay for you to cheat on someone, just because you're a teenager and "you only live once".

annie annie

In response to “your philosophy is stupid. period. You don't...

*Sigh* Just because I want to have ** with somebody, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen right away or even at all. When you CHEAT on somebody, you are already IN A RELATIONSHIP, so it isn't an actual option to just not get in a relationship. Nobody said I was "using" my partner either. If you actually want to be in a relationship with somebody, but then some sexy chick that wants you bad rolls by, then I saw TAKE THE ** OPPORTUNITY. Once again, you are not likely going to be in a relationship with that person once you're out of high school anyways.

Just in case you're confused, I'm talking about one-time hookups, as I have been the entire time. If you no longer want to be in a relationship with your current partner, but you want to be in a RELATIONSHIP with another person, then just break up with them. There is no need to cheat in that situation. Saves everyone the trouble.

Anonymous OP

In response to “*Sigh* Just because I want to have **** with...

Why did you get into this relationship in the first place? What were you thinking?

Anonymous

In response to “Why did you get into this relationship in the...

What I was thinking: I like this person. I want to be in a relationship with them.

It doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life with them or shit like that.

Anonymous OP

In response to “What I was thinking: I like this person. I...

What does "be in a relationship" mean to you? A relationship is built with trust. If you do something to break the trust, you're breaking the relationship. It's like if you're breaking the glass of a bottle, you're breaking the bottle itself. Because the bottle is made of glass..That's the best way I can put it.

Anonymous

To me, it sounds like this.
You jump into a pool because the weather is too hot. Then you pee in the pool. Everyone is saying it is a wrong thing to do but you're trying to justify yourself by saying that the bathroom is too far away and the water felt so nice that you just wanted to pee in it... and all that. But the fact is, PEEING IN THE POOL IS WRONG! Don't make it sound like it's ok because we don't want everyone to start peeing in pools.

Anonymous

well it is better than cheating on some one when you are married

reid

call me a geek, but I assumed you were talking about tests and exams.

Montana Montana

In response to “call me a geek, but I assumed you were...

This!
And then the second sentence threw me off.

Rainbows Rainbows

OP is single.

BeatleBabe BeatleBabe

In response to “OP is single.

OP is the school hoe.

Montana Montana

In response to “OP is the school hoe.

Oh. And I always thought OP was Optimus Prime.

Anonymous

In response to “I heard my name.

You can hear typed letters?!!? XD lol ;)

wittynamehere wittynamehere

In response to “You can hear typed letters?!!? XD lol ;)

I'm optimus Prime.
I can change into a freaking truck.
Of course I can hear typed letters.

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

In response to “I'm optimus Prime. I can change into a...

Of course (ono), how silly of me :P.

wittynamehere wittynamehere

Yeah and tell your bf/gf too; with this philosify they are SURE to understand-they might even try it too!
>.< ****.

wittynamehere wittynamehere

In response to “Yeah and tell your bf/gf too; with this...

I'm pretty sure a couple of other people spelled philosophy correctly earlier in the comments. Why the **** can't you?

Anonymous OP

In response to “I'm pretty sure a couple of other people...

I'm sorry that i messed up one word, how can i ever make it up to you? I must pay dearly for my terrible mistake.

wittynamehere wittynamehere

I haven't checked, but I'm 100% sure that about 2% of high school relationships end in marriage. So, why not? There's a 98% chance you're going to break up for some stupid reason anyway.

Ram27 Ram27

In response to “I haven't checked, but I'm 100% sure that...

That makes it right to break someone's heart? Please, explain this to me.

Sobriquet

Successful troll is successful.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

Teenagers in high school shouldn't be having **** at all!

Anonymous

In response to “why?

Most of them are too dumb, like OP.

Anonymous

In response to “Most of them are too dumb, like OP.

Which makes sense, I agree with that. but there are some exceptions haha.

loveyoualattexx loveyoualattexx

Too dumb? And what exactly makes me dumb? My view on relationships? Tell me how you can be smart or dumb when it comes to relationships if you have certain goals in a relationship. If I wanted to stay with the person that badly, I wouldn't cheat. If I realize that I won't be with that person forever, and I decide to cheat, then how can you tell me it's dumb? It's simply a choice. And what you consider a dumb move in terms of relationships, I could consider a smart move if my intentions are to have the best possible time I can in high school.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Too dumb? And what exactly makes me dumb? My...

I call you dumb because you do not value feelings. You do not even understand the meaning of cheating. If you know from the very beginning that your high school relationship isn't gonna work, why get into it in the first place? Just for ****? What if your boyfriend/girlfriend genuinely cares about the relationship?

I cannot believe how incredibly selfish you are. A relationship is between TWO PEOPLE where feelings of BOTH of them are involved. If you're both together just for ** don't dignify it as a relationship. Just call yourselves ** partners or something. A relationship is deep and meaningful and yes you're too dumb to understand that.

Anonymous

In response to “I call you dumb because you do not value...

You know, some people would get terribly pissed off if they had to explain what they already said a thousand **** times, but I'm okay with it. I would get in a relationship because I actually want to be with the person, but I still GO IN KNOWING THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN. It doesn't HAVE to happen, but if I decide that it's worth it to cheat with the other person and hope my girlfriend doesn't find out, then so be it.

Intelligence has NOTHING to do with moral values or one's care for the feelings of others. So calling me dumb is in itself just an ignorant thing to do. And AGAIN, nobody said that I would get into a relationship for just for **. If I did do such a thing, then I would do exactly what you said and call ourselves ** partners. Relationship means relationship, that's all. And how many HIGH SCHOOL relationships are deep and meaningful?

Later on in life, when you're ready to settle down, and you meet somebody who has got their head screwed on right,

Anonymous OP

then you should deeply commit yourself to that relationship. You can't **** around any more when you're out in the real world. Too many things can go wrong. But in high school, what do you have to lose? Someone that you were obviously willing to give up, some respect in terms of relationships, a little bit of social status, and what else? If you're an adult and you suddenly break off a relationship, then you could be at loss economically, mentally, etc.

Anonymous OP

You cheat on a girl once, you might ruin her perception of guys for her entire life. You sir, are the reason a lot of girls think all guys suck.

FatHalpert

In response to “You cheat on a girl once, you might ruin her...

Cool. A lot of shit in life changes your perspective on it. There's no reason this one situation should be any different. It's just life, so get over the fact that you can't like everybody and not everybody will like you.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Cool. A lot of shit in life changes your...

Just because bad stuff happens all the time it doesn't give your the right to make bad things happen to someone.

Anonymous

In response to “Just because bad stuff happens all the time...

Really? And what exactly constitutes a "right"? Nobody has the "right" to do anything to do anyone. I don't have the "right" to buy you a birthday present, but I could do it anyway. Is ANYBODY going to stop me from stopping at your door with a new puppy and a box of chocolates? No. So why would anybody stop me if I were to do something that "hurt your feelings"?

**** people get their "rights" mixed up too often. You have the legal right to peaceful assembly, to bear arms, to free speech, to petition, to your religion of choice, etc. There is no such thing as a predefined moral right or wrong. It's all just what is acceptable in today's society. 2000 years ago, I could have had 6 wives and locked each in a cage until I was ready to get it on with them and nobody would have considered it morally wrong. It was perfectly acceptable back then. Hell, the very idea of marrying for a purpose other than to have children is still recent.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Really? And what exactly constitutes a...

I wasn't talking about legal rights your moron. Right, as in authority.

Anonymous

In response to “I wasn't talking about legal rights your...

Again, authority has nothing to do with this. You don't have to have authority to hurt somebody's feelings.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Again, authority has nothing to do with this...

Look, killing someone is a crime. It's against the law. You can be punished for it.
Cheating on someone isn't a legal crime but it is socially unacceptable. If you think it's the right thing to do, go ahead. But me and many others will label you as a cheap disgusting person.

Anonymous

In response to “Look, killing someone is a crime. It's...

No, no, no. Nobody said it was the right thing to do, just that it wasn't as bad as everybody seems to think

Anonymous OP

gyuh...it makes actual sense if you're not into serious high school relationships...but it's sooo wrong...idk what to say lol

thatguys thatguys

Dude, I deleted that comment by mistake. Sorry.
Anyway, as a reply to your question

Yes, i'd look at it differently. If you break up with her, you're setting her free. You're giving her a chance to get over you and move on with someone else. Someone who deserves her.

Anonymous

You're an ****.

Anonymous