ffaaiitthhalienatorminniemouseohhaifuustoleitcookiedoughBloo_KysmarydoesntwantausernameultispyHello071Junebuggcorduroy_and_laceYellowLikeTheSunTaylorrr124XhollyXroseXStarsComeOut_maxherolee615lovemrhatandclogstheoneandonlyspazreereexxxxxxSunxxiliketurtlesxxvampire_academyDracoanniePinkSpongeBlondies435JewZillaalilbitdramaticShugahKristenAnnDeevajordanhefnerNajiaALK3_l0v3EminnaGingaNinjaFanCyanideBearsx2lnightwish4everxtabithaxoFredWeasleyJennlovesmcrlightning_lies_lotsAsiaTheMega123aabbccddeeKateismerawriamtori98insachel

DistinctionsTehAznNuggethipposgomooDryTurtleRotisserieChickennatalieg10SchloopKalopsiaEmberashes

MyLifeIsAveragePulcherTwoSpoonsmaritennissamanthabananayjooyoungEmmalove98J_A_C_Ktrueshimmerchapstickreereesaturnlite88wittynamehereannieJustSmilechkchkchkYouKnowFedorasBoxaabbccddeecursedfridaythe_13MaleaLoujNycoleuDracoalbinostickmanitsEminemloveI_Predict_A_RiotBowtieMasterRunThePacificnadjuhMsVerbalVomitThePuppetWithWingsLiveLoveLaugh95poodle_juiceOptimusPrime69bbb7242GoogMaggiLynnsonumamaniquaSquarepantsPotterninjacow910ItsATrapnot_a_pizzareptaronatorJustNodYourHeadSarwatMarshmallowFreak15ChelseaisawesomeDansthebeastSmile_Prettykristinoct145MiL3
Crazy? I was crazy once. My parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner? I couldn't find one. That really bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs, they drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once... amirite?

...What the hell is going on here? You have no idea how creepy it is to read the comments if you've never heard this...poem thing before o.o

Tempest_Trance Tempest_Trance

Crazy, I was crazy once. They put me in a tiny rubber room. I died there. Died. I died once. They put me in a deep dark whole, with worms. Worms, I hate worms, worms make me crazy. Crazy, I was crazy once....

Anonymous

In response to “Crazy, I was crazy once. They put me in a...

Haha that's the version I learnt when I was younger :)

Gleek

In response to “Haha that's the version I learnt when I was...

(Gleekya me too

Anonymous

i learned. Walls i hate walls they make me crazy. crazy i was crazy once they put me in a room a white room with patted walls.

Anonymous

Crazy?! I was crazy once, They put me in one of those hug yourself jackets and a round room, Then told me to sit in the corner, There was no corner, That bugged me, Bugs?! I hate bugs, They drive me crazy, Crazy?! I was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy, I was crazy once. They put me in a big white room i died in that room. Then they put me in this big hole there where worms in that hole . worms drive me nuts . nuts peanuts walnuts coconuts. coconuts arnt really a nut coconuts start with c. c stands for crazy. then you reread it. that's what i learned

Anonymous

Crazy I was Crazy once. they put me in a room a rubber room filled with, rubber rats. they drove me crazy. I was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy i was crazy once and no it stops.

kenzie

Crazy I was crazy once. They locked me in a padded cell. I live there I died there. They buried me in the ground. Ground worms live in the ground. Worms make me crazy. Crazy I was crazy once....

Anonymous

I learned:
Crazy? I was crazy once. My father buried me in a 6 foot hole and planted 2 flowers.
One that grows up and one that grows down. The one that grew down tickled my nose and it drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.....

Ann_Venticin

I learned: Crazy? I was crazy! They put me in a circular room and told me to find a corner. I lived there. I died there. The worms drove me crazy...Crazy? I was crazy! They put me in a circular room and told me to find a corner. I lived there. I died there. The worms drove me crazy...

penguins_fly penguins_fly

In response to “I learned: Crazy? I was crazy! They put me in...

I learned:Crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a round room. I just can't live without my corners,so I dug a hole, then the worms came, those worms were crazy...i was crazy once..

Anonymous

Crazy I was crazy once and they put me in a round room but you cant die in a room without corner so I dug a hole thats when the worms came, worms they dive me crazy, crazy I was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me up and put me away and fed me BAGELS! bagels? i like bagels! they're warm and round and like the sun! sun.. spots! i had a dog named spots, he lived a gooood life. life? like the cereal life? how much is it? 10 dollars?! that's CRAZY! crazy? i was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy? I went crazy once, they put me in a rubber room, I died in that room. They put me six feet underground. There were rats, I hate rats. Rats drive me crazy! Crazy? I went crazy once...

HDYKMD

In response to “Crazy? I went crazy once, they put me in a...

Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a padded room. I died there. Moths came and ate my brains, it tickled. That drove me nuts. NUTS? I LOVE nuts! Almonds, pecans, all sorts of nuts, except for peanuts those drive me crazy! CRAZY? I was crazy once...

Anonymous

Bugs. I hate bugs. They drive me crazy, crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a padded room and told me to find the corner. That room bugs me. Bugs...

pbody21

Cool. My second pre-account post homepaged in the last two days.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room! With rocks. Rubber rocks! And a wheel, a wheel that made me laugh. I laughed so hard I died! They buried me deep. Worms crawled into my brain, they drove me crazy!... Crazy? I was crazy once.

DryTurtle DryTurtle

Tempest_Trance Tempest_Trance

Anonymous

Is this a thing? Because all the comments make you sound like a bunch of freaks, but a bunch of freaks that know the "in" joke. I'm just a freak with no idea what is going on...
What IS going on?

verticallychallenged

In response to “Is this a thing? Because all the comments...

Freak? They called me a freak once.. Then they locked me in a rubber room... A rubber room with rats! A rubber room with rubber rats! The rats drove me crazy... Crazy? I was crazy once! They called me a freak. Freak? They called me a freak once...

(I don't know what it is/what it's from either, I'm just going along...)

roboaedin

I was crazy once, they put me in a big, white room. I died there! Then the worms came. Worms! I hate worms! Worms make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

Wynaut Wynaut

What is this from?

bro

Crazy? I was crazy once, they locked me in a room. They locked me in a rubber room. They locked me in a rubber room with rats. They locked me in a rubber room with rubber rats. They didn't feed me. I died. They buried me. It was cold. There were worms, they tried to Eat me! They drove me crazy. Crazy?..

Anonymous

Spoons? I LOVE spoons! You can eat cereal with them! Rats! No milk. Rats? I HATE rats! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked me up in a rubber room full of spoons! Spoons? I LOVE spoons...

Anonymous

Worms? I hate worms...they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me in a rubber room. I died in that rubber room. Then they put me in the cooooold, haaaard ground. There were worms in that ground! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy...

Anonymous

what the HELL are you people talking about??

Anonymous

The ground? Worms are in the ground. That's pretty crazy! I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubbery room, and it was cold. Then I died and they buried me in the ground. The ground?....

mangos splashing yes

Crazy? I was crazy once, like an axe murderer. Axe murderer? I was an axe murderer once, I drove people crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...

sx2l sx2l

how do i make a follow up post because i entered this and i want it to be known lolll!

ffaaiitthh ffaaiitthh

it's like not letting me post a follow up, on my other one it let me post a follow up but this one isn't ?

ffaaiitthh ffaaiitthh

In response to “it's like not letting me post a follow up, on...

The post must have above 500 votes total.

MyLifeIsAverage MyLifeIsAverage

In response to “The post must have above 500 votes total.

OHH! thank you! (:

ffaaiitthh ffaaiitthh

WOOT I DID A FOLLOW UP!

ffaaiitthh ffaaiitthh

Crazy? i was crazy once! they locked me in a rubber room and told me to get a life. life? You buy one on Ebay for two dollars. two dollars? i aint got two dollars. yu got two dollars? nope? rats. RATS!?! i hate rats. they drive me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once...

RubyRubinstein RubyRubinstein

Crazy? I was crazy once! They locked me in a round room and told me to go sit in the corner. But i couldn't becaus you know... it's round. That bugs me. Bugs! I hate bugs they bite. Bitting hurts. I hate when i get hurt, it drives me CRAZY. Crazy? I was crazy once...

Anonymous

xniopefweuir gf qeiuqfhqiweurhipwq ioqhieurh iuhd d gf fsduihaiduhaiduhq8ghqeobfh fiouhrt8y34iouwgher8gehfoueghh 349yg3yu34 48g34 g 4 vtrvydvre56rb 76fb6r5bvvfyuagdrf789ang 89 n78ynf8adfgy6bn 9gtadufyghsalufhgog r egr wh bvtry juty jugtr yhjftey v tyh b 6 6vy3vy6 5 j7 vt4 w c jy td hy tu dyj f j ghk f gs g ea t rsu v56 bjyjhu jcvu76 gfi gfu f vgf bvgf bvgfgh gtr5 45 trtr45 y fy y fy t y yt gfy gfy yf 56hu746 bu 567 b563v dryu u

Random Word whats th

Random Word whats th

:P:P:P:P

Anonymous

crazy i was crazy once they locked me in a round room and told me to go sit in the corner there was no corner it bugged me bugs i hate bugs they bite bitting hurts i hate when i get hurt it drives me CRAZY CRAZY i was crazy once ...................................

Anonymous

Crazy? I was once crazy they locked me up in a padded room and told me to sit in a corner. Corner? There was no corner I sat in the center of the room and died there then they buried me in the ground there were worms there. Worms? I ht worms they drive me crazy...

An Awesome Asian

isn't there one with paracites in a glass of water or something?

page

crazy, i was crazy once, they locked me in a little room and told me to get a life. but life's a magazine. a magazine costs .50 cents. Rats, i only have a quarter. Rats, they make me crazy! Crazy.....

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once, they left me in a room to die.
Die? I don't wanna die, the worms will eat me.
Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy. :)

Anonymous

CRAZY!??! i was crazy once, they locked me in a padded room. i lived there, i died there. they burried me in the ground, there are worms in the ground. i hate worms, worms drive me CRAZY!! crazy? i was crazy once...

anna

Crazy? I was crazy ounce. They put me in a room with padded walls. I died there! DIED! They me in a hole. The worms came in and out and in and out. They drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy ounce...

Joker

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a padded room. I lived there. I died there. They buried me with the worms. Worms? I hate worms. Worms drive me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me in a padded room. I lived there. I died there. They buried me with the worms. Worms? I hate worms. Worms drive me crazy. I was crazy once...

Anonymous

crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me i a room, a round room, a round rubber room, a round rubber room with rats, round rats, round rubber rats, round rubber rats with wheels, round wheels, round rubber wheels that went round and round and round and drove me crazy!! crazy? i was crazy once

Anonymous

Are you Crazy?I was Crazy Once. My Parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in a corner. I hate corners corners bug me. Bugs? I hate bugs. Bugs driver me Crazy! Crazy? I was Crazy once...

Person with Pinapple

WTF

Anonymous

It sounds like the original one with the crazy->corner->bugs--->crazy circle Is the best. The one you die in the room wtf you are dead who cares if the worms eat your shell...pffft....I think some little kids changed that cuz they forgot how it was really supposed to go and it took off from there.

Anonymous

In response to “It sounds like the original one with the...

You know the original? WHAT IS IT FROM?!?! My lack of knowledge, it... it drives me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy twice.. The second time, my parents locked me in this room... It had furniture, and a television... but on the television was some weird show I don't know the name of... Name? My big brother had a name... He drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once.. They locked me in a room.. A rubber room with rats. A rubber room with rubber rats!! The rats drove me CRAZY! Crazy? I've never been crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...

roboaedin

The one I learned is:

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room and wasn't allowed to come out. It bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs. They make me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once..

Anonymous

Crazy? I wa crazy once! They put me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. I couldn't find the corne! That drove me nuts! Nuts? I like nuts... Except cashews, cashews drive me crazy... Crazy? I was crazy once....

Anonymous

We're all crazy. "Crazy? Did I say crazy? I went crazy once. My parents locked me in a round rubber room and told me to bang my head/pee in a corner. That burned me. That burned me deep down. That drove me crazy. Crazy? Did I say crazy...?

Anonymous

We always said growing up in the 70s, "Crazy? I was crazy once, my mom locked me in my room until I died, and then she buried me with the worms, and the worms, they drove me crazy!! Crazy? I was crazy once....

Anonymous

Crazy, I was crazy once, they locked me in a rubber room. A rubber room with rats. Rats, I hate rats, they drive me crazy, CRAZY, I was crazy once.....

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. I lived there. I died there. They buried me in the mud. Mud? Worms live in the mud. Worms drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy? I was once crazy..they put me in a round room with no holes in it so i dug one..thats where i met mr worm. Mr worm, he was crazy. Crazy? I was once crazy... (over and overand over)

Anonymous

You're breakin my balls! Wtf are you all going on about? I was Googling "rats make great pets" and my attention span bought me here. Someone explain the context pretty pwease. I'll show you my ****

Anonymous

In response to “You're breakin my balls! Wtf are you all...

These are I was crazy once poems that are never ending. BTW my email is sexlover1a@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Crazy, I was crazy once! My parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner, i couldn't find one and all i found was a bug, bugs? They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! (Continuing) Lol thats how i learned it, but i don't remember exactly how it goes so it's a bit different.

Anonymous

Ah! I found the right one! Lol my thing is the one above this one! The one i heard is:

Crazy? I was crazy once. My parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner? I couldn't find a corner! That bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs. They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! (On and on again)

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a padded room with no windows i liked it there, i died there. They burried me under a flower. The flower tickled my nose. It drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

Anonymous

crazy? i used to be crazy! they put me in an all white room with one black dot. i counted it. 1, 1, 1. i died that way. there was only one flower on my grave. it drove me nuts. nuts? i love nuts! peanuts, coconuts, walnuts. walnuts? i hate walnuts. they drive me crazy. crazy? i used to be crazy ...

thiskid.

Crazy? I was crazy once. Then they put me in the hospital... I died in the hospital... Then they put me in my box! I loved my box! Then the ants came. I hated the ants. They drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A round room. A round rubber room. With rats. Round rats. Round rubber rats, with round rubber tails. I hate rats. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.

Anonymous

I used to be crazy. They put me in a room with rubber walls. I died there. Then they buried me on the hills where the daffodils grew and when the wind blew they use to bend down and tickle me on the nose and it drove me CRAZY!!! I used to be crazy......

Anonymous

Crazy you say? I was crazy once. they locked me in a little rubber room. I died there, they buried me, and worms; they ate my brain. It tickled so much that it drove me crazy. Crazy you say? I was carzy once... (continue until you make someone crazy)

Prophet LSD

crazy I was crazy once they locked me in a deep dark hole where there were rats rats? Rats drive me crazy crazy? I was crazy once

Anonymous

Crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner. Corner? I couldnt find a corner. that bugged me. bugs? I hate.bugs. they drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a white room, with one orange wall, that wall was cold, cold like the ground, worms on the ground, Worms! Worms made me crazy! (Repeat over and over)

Anonymous

Crazy, I was crazy once, they put me in a big padded room and told me to get a life, life? That's a magazine, it cost 35 cents, I don't have 35 cents..rats..rats? I hate rats they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once..

Anonymous

I learned a variation of the one with rats..Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rubber rats. Rats? They make me crazy.....

tdennis

This is great, I have not seen this one in a longggg time, my friends and use to make up different variations on this !!!!!!!!!

marcyarndt5 marcyarndt5

Crazy, I was crazy once. They sent me to a mental institution. I died there. Then the worms came. Worms drive me crazy. Crazy, I was
crazy once...

tbarb24

The version I learned was started when someone said: crazy. To which the reply was "I was crazy once they locked me up in a round room to die. die ? I don't wanna die! then the worms will get me. worms? I hate worms! worms attract birds , and birds got feathers and feathers make me laugh. laugh so hard I thought I'd die. die? I don't wanna die then the worms will get me ..."

DeLaguna DeLaguna

Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy twice.. The second time, my parents locked me in this room... It had furniture, and a television... but on the television was some weird show I don't know the name of... Name? My big brother had a name... He drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once... My parents, they locked me in this large rectangular room... The room had furniture, and a television... but on the television was "Big Brother.." Big Brother? I hate that show! It drives me crazy!

roboaedin

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a padded room. I lived there. I died there. They buried me with two flowers. One pointing up, one pointing down. It tickled my nose. It drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once....

AmandaAnnThornton164 AmandaAnnThornton164

ladies and gentleman, gentleman and ladies. i stand before you as i sit behind you to tell you a story i know nothing about. last thursday which was good friday was an all fathers meeting for mothers only. admission's free, pay at the door, pull out a seat and sit on the floor, oh and by the way on the way over here i ran over a dead cat and nearly killed it. the other day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight, turned their backs to face each other, drew their knives and shot eachother. a deaf polieceman heard the noise and came to kill the two dead boys. if you don't believe me the story is true, ask the blind man he saw it too.

stevil87 stevil87

crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me up, threw away the key. then the worms came. worms? i hate worms. they drive me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once.......

thts the one i learnd as a youngling

stevil87 stevil87

Crazy?
I heard a poem about being crazy once.
There were so many different versions.
Versions?
Apps come in different versions.
The constant updates drive me crazy.
Crazy?

sargos7

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A round room. A round rubber room. A round rubber room with rats. Round rats. Round rubber rats. Round rubber rats with wheels. Round wheels. Round rubber wheels. Round rubber wheels that went round and round and round and drove me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once...

PiGuy