birthdayboy7GabbyGirlie815Idling_Rocket_ShipFavvkesGussy_Manloveballet_apocalypsesoccermeredith98rococoImNeverGrowingUpCraig_dontyouknowbagel_like_a_rossDerpyHoovesJellyBlockKatffroASWCCTYPOHectic_GlowCanadian_Ninjaepicisawesomefulmonstrositypokerface111ChosenToLeadNortherner_ehInu_chanPinkSpongeannieApplescruffLamesauceLalaThat_Tall_ChikGeorginalice____BeachBabesonickemetSavreetCJelly_JarJiffyandmeBardagihello__emilyrandomizedDannigirlKellyGregoireSkepsisx4everxlove101MhmmmammirriteRedVinesPsychochemicalIchLiebeDichkimmyyDragonTicklee

eldoritojohnsontabitha

JERRINGTONsuperkeelizoegoesrawrctiscoolerirod007jjulieFavvkesNF3RNO

Is it weird that I thought of the song "What what in the butt" after reading this?

Serene Serene

Oh, i see what you did there!!

DerpyHooves DerpyHooves

Serene Serene

In response to “Is it weird that I thought of the song...

Win... Uh, I think.

Eggers

In response to “Win... Uh, I think.

I don't know... that song got stuck in my head for hours after reading this post. And that's the only part of the song I know which really sucks. x]

Serene Serene