MrsButtonidekwhattowriteBoltgunmetalTurtleTakeOveraverageMeatballsaretastyrainbowdog1969swankornAmandaRadyaffenhausenAngeleMusamsdriscoLindsBuffyInTheTARDISMiggleProudMaryloveyourlovewithloveJackMcMichaelrealdizzyLovelyLexie007TribuneChuckTom

CorinnetheCynicchristiney_da_genieSarahChild_Of_GallifreyAnthonyHuggersNOTdruggersRebelchocolatecakeisbadDestructiveMuffinMeAndMyDoggieflydoublen13TheMachangaDaisySamanthaUnicornpoxinuetyMy_randa_pandabiondellokillinkirapamcakesilly_chica794emrich0420DakotaGreenGlamGleekJblade900VlissMegaroonTeenagerFromMarskt24chengarooMcLapear0doxxschmitttLavLav_loves_WonWonCrazyKKShockerimma_dancerkacheekAlexCarlileThePillowhorsechickhille488The_Young_OneInsanePPGvivaciouspancakeskiscitalienSIMU51muMr_KeebAlisonStavBeffcLixelmylastnameisntBieber

CharisseJoy
Its ok that I am engaged but only 16. amirite?

I don't want to sound mean or rude... I'm just sayin from experience... It's not gonna work.

Milisaracine

In response to “I don't want to sound mean or rude... I'm...

we have been together 2 years and 3 months

MrsButton MrsButton OP

In response to “we have been together 2 years and 3 months

thats not very long compared to the rest of your lives

Anonymous

What this person does is their choice, it's okay that he/she is engaged. The age that someone falls in love is inevitable (sorry can't spell). It may work, it may not, but the fact is that everyone takes young people for granted and think we all think the same way.

Anonymous

It may work out for the OP but it's not likely. My advice would to be to not to commit so young, I'm young too and it's easy to think that you're going to love something forever but it changes.

SamanthaUnicorn SamanthaUnicorn

I think it's okay, if you're pregnant. Yanno?
But personally, I would never be engaged at this age, no matter how much I love someone. It would never work, my beau and I still have so much growing to do.

killinkira killinkira

I say it's okay. In some cultures, children are married off by age fourteen. Just because it's not something we're used to, doesn't mean it's wrong.

AyyyP

Most young marriges end in divorce, just sayin'. I don't want to get married until I'm at least 23.

muffinmonkey muffinmonkey

In response to “Most young marriges end in divorce, just...

thats you, and not always. His Aunt is going on 37 years and she was married at 17

MrsButton MrsButton OP

LOL no Im not preggo.
Ive known him basically ALL my life.
my PARENTS are cool with it.
and we are happy. so Im 16, we are waiting till Im 18 to plan ANYTHING
even get a real ring.

MrsButton MrsButton OP

In response to “LOL no Im not preggo. Ive known him basically...

okk so y do u need us to justify it if you are sooo sure its gonna work?

Chickeemeow

I think it's okay to be engaged at 16 if that's what you really want.
If most marriages end in divorce, then it doesn't matter what age you marry, your'll probably get divorced anyway.

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

who are we to judge what age someone falls in love at? Both of my aunts found their husbands freshman year, they have been married for 16 & 17 years:)

Yeahhbuddy:)

It might work, it might not.
My grandparents got married at 16 and theyre still together now (they're 70)
Either way, its your life and you can do what you want to do. Maybe it isnt a good decision, but it all depends on how serious you are about eachother.
I hope it works out

Anonymous

Oh really? How's it going in Soute Arabia?

LOL!

Yeeee

Congrats! Just because most young marriages end in divorces doesn't mean yours will. If you've known him your whole life and you've been dating for a little bit more then 2 years then I think personally it's fine :)

AnnabethPercyGrover1 AnnabethPercyGrover1