• Featured on the home page on Jan 12th 2012
  • Post Of The Day on Feb 11th 2012

duckshirtChapstickSofaKingLazynezafarbsscene_Kidd12fruit_loopsTYPOMarleyLynnim_good_nope_im_godSmartSpoonChellAnnDeevaThePuppetWithWingsRam27iamthewalrusHullabalooSulkCanadian_Ninjasugarbaby__________Idling_Rocket_ShipAdonisBatheusKristenrubienicolekerouacKayla_Loves_Youfoolwithdreams_sydnaynayINsideOUTsideKirstenAnnBassClarinetistAllSmiiilesscanthinkMj1996TangletalonJellyBlockflunk_youstill_no_inspirationGalaxyGirlmakeup_nerdcoletteSnorcackleSnobbyDrugAddictCallMeMrRightDrewtfearlesspancakeSabre4TruttaceousTemulencepingu777

mchristiecanadianigloosCuban_BGiggityGoo22music_is_life00rewindthissongEmperorerrorThreeScoopMavenFun_GhoulilovenaniShunSobriquetDimezXSkylarOctaviousThat_Tall_ChikGabbygirlSergioheythereilikeurhairTirelesslobsterDiscordUniversumenderPhoenixBennuJardenhaleyhsfbomtrownpantherfanaticCourage_WolfRhinocrowWillAkanaFluffyTheTrumpetPlayer22sansajordskeeWaitForItDiscoPajamiesemilysoccer2SemiColinL_StylzthinkerIDEA1234EpicoFuegosApplesnbananasflynSpaghettiMonsterIrock77ChuckTom

AnthonyiamritebrodanceanidanceduckshirtMegaBombJxKing52OMGitsJasminfEMMAnistEbony_WayGrammarGirlWatermelonTalkingRiceKoalaHugger_FanaticxxsickofdramaxxFavvkesbelc0011budgerigar42theinfinitecoderdancing_phalangesDandyLionKIsForKaraokemashmallow515Bun10ArneGoeteynSulkHakCynictherahimatron_276
Saying that you're a good person is meaningless. Every single person who's ever walked on this planet thought he or she was a pretty good person. Even Osama bin Laden thought he was doing what was right, amirite?

Well, some people hate themselves but I know what you mean.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I'm sure Hitler believed he was an angel sent by god to fix earth

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

In response to “I'm sure Hitler believed he was an angel sent...

What's wrong with dirt?

Shadi Shadi

No hate, I repeat, no hate.

Hitler was a genius. He tried to make the human race better, he just approached it wrong. He studied twins, he was an artist. I find his idea of purifying the human race fascinating and impressive. Not not mass killing the Jewish people, that is.

Albert_Einstein Albert_Einstein

In response to “//No hate, I repeat, no hate.// Hitler was a...

I agree with you, he was a genius. And I know how you feel cause people will hate on you for saying that. But thing is, Stalin probably killed more people in his purges than Hitler in his purges but we don't say shit about it cause we needed his help to kill Hitler. Also he didn't study twins his one scientist who ran one of the concentration camps studied twins because he figured if the Jews are gonna die anyways why not use them to further science? Also keep in mind that this Dr. is the reason why we are able to fly at high altitudes. He figured out how to pressurize the cockpits so people could fly up high.

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

In response to “I agree with you, he was a genius. And I know...

The doctor's name was Mengele. He was trying to find out how to make there be more twins so they could increase the Aryan race quicker. He thought that would help the world. It's all a matter of perception. Still, he did some messed up shit.

Anonymous

In response to “The doctor's name was Mengele. He was trying...

Like take out the spines of two women, connect them at the back and insert multiple fetuses in the cavity between them..

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

Like slowly freezing people to death, practicing shock therapy, and trying to impregnate women with animal sperm.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

He didn't only kill Jewish people.. I can't stand that people seem to only focus on the fact that Jews were killed. He also killed blacks, asians, homosexuals, and probably many other races as well. In fact homosexual people were the only ones that had to fulfill their sentence in the end even after all the other races were set free.

Boufaka Boufaka

Hitler was far from a genius, at least militarily. He bungled the war.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

In response to “Hitler was far from a genius, at least...

He is a genius because he knew how to manipulate the German government and to some extent the world to his own ends. He was not however a military genius. Thank god for that.

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

He didn't just kill Jews, though. That was just the biggest majority of the minorities he tried to wipe out.

What hit me as wrong was when he goes about trying to kill the Jews, wipe out non-Aryans, trying to kill the gypsies, the homosexuals, but when he tries to go out and wipe out the mentally ill, that's where people draw the line. That's where they said, "No, not the mentally ill!" That strikes me as very odd and off-balance.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

what do you mean "thought?"

Osama Bin Laden

In response to “what do you mean "//thought//?"

Well on planet Earth, gaining the ability to walk means forfeiting your ability to think, so once you start walking, you can no longer generate new thoughts.

Osama Bin Laden intended to be a peaceful, lazy man, but one day he decided to go for a walk after thinking aboot terrorism. Once he started walking, terrorism was the only thought left in his head. The idea flooded his mind, and shortly after the tranquil hermit we all knew and loved became another dead corpse sleeping with the fishes.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “Well on planet Earth, gaining the ability to...

Dafuq did I just read?

pingu777 pingu777

In response to “Dafuq did I just read?

I cannot accurately answer that question from the context of the situation, so you must answer this question alone.

Dafuq

In response to “Dafuq did I just read?

He's high.

Albert_Einstein Albert_Einstein

"Every single person who 's ever walked on this planet"

This explains why my paraplegic brother is so evil...

Anonymous

In response to “"Every single person who 's ever walked...

Shouldn't that explain why your brother is good? If he has never walked, he should still think of himself as a good person. Walking is what makes you evil.

Shadi Shadi

As opposed to Odd Osama Bin Laden?

Favvkes Favvkes

...So mommy lied when she said I was her "little angel"? (cry2)

TheObliviousPanda

In response to “So mommy lied when she said I was her...

Pandas don't go to heaven. Sorry bro.

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “Pandas don't go to heaven. Sorry bro.

...well, neither do fictional characters from Harry Potter. (d)

TheObliviousPanda

In response to “well, neither do fictional characters from...

That's cos phoenixes are immortal.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

In response to “That's cos phoenixes are immortal.

Huh, I've never heard of cosine phoenixes. Since when did they become so intelligent in math?

TheObliviousPanda

I believe the plural of phoenix is actually phony.

'TisDaTwuth

Well technically, because of the error in spelling God will omit the Favvkes name and use the one on her birth certificate. Check. Shes in.

Angel Karin

Disagree with the second sentence. I think a lot of people must know they're ****.

Cuban_B Cuban_B

Well, Osama did play hide and seek right for 10 years, 2001-2011.

Kashish Kashish

Gangsters don't think they're right. They think they're down.

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “Gangsters don't think they're right. They...

They think they're down right badass

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people out there that know they are bad people and will acknowledge it...

Anonymous

I disagree with this for a couple reasons. One, I think there are lots of people who would say they're bad people. And two, there is no such thing as a good or bad person. It's completely subjective and a matter of one's own morals. So even though most people would say that Hitler is a bad person, this opinion carries no more weight than that of anyone who would say he's a good person.

foryoublue

I'm not a good person. I'll admit it. Not "good" as in kind and selfless, anyway.

YeahIAm

I agree for the most part, Hilter junk included, but there are true exceptions. Look up Ted Bundy or Edmund Kemper. I'd probably say Ted was less psychologically ** up than Ed, so in Ted's case, a true sociopath in my mind, he knew he was not being good, and loved it. He is quoted to be saying that he is, "the coldest song of a ** you ever met."

Timo Timo

Your enemy is never an enemy in his own eyes.

HakCynic HakCynic

imagine if you could just sit hitler down and be like "hey, you killed a lot of people. you think that was good?" and just explain it to him. Do you think he would end up thinking "okay maybe that was a shit idea..." or would he be like "NEIN NEIN I HATE ZEE JEWS I AM GLAD I DEED EET"

KateJoseph28

Wow, I finally got a Post of the Day! I'd like to thank my parents, and the rest of my family, and some of my IRL friends who won't stop making Hitler jokes, and some of my Internet friends for teaching me about Godwin's Law so that I wouldn't turn this post into a Hitler joke, and Hitler, who did horrible things in his life but was a lot more similar to us than we realize, with just lots of bad influences and bad choices, and whom we could learn a lot from when we get past the superficial details, and finally, I'd like to thank my cat, whose species has done a lot for the development of the Internet that we too often take for granted. Thank you.

duckshirt duckshirt OP

SPOILER (sort of)

This is what makes the conclusion of Inheritance so freakin great.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

Every one has lied, stolen, or done something else wrong so yes ALL people are bad people, maybe they stopped doing those things. It doesn't change anything though. If you killed once you're always a murderer, raped once always a rapist, lied once always a liar, stole once always a thief.

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

In response to “Every one has lied, stolen, or done something...

Lying once doesn't make you a bad person.

YeahIAm

In response to “Lying once doesn't make you a bad person.

I guess it's who you ask. In this society a good person can be a liar, a thief and murderer.

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead