Add Amirite to your Browser

ButtsChristyQuestionAuthorityKilfler34GamerGirlWynautEstoniaObsessedbailey143chiclet_teethrice_is_my_heroPurplePaintedToenailsjaydakinsssAmazingWingedGirlBig_BossCassandraSobriquetflamingparadiseNiggletAnnDeevaitsjustraeAbbyyySlendermanSoyChelseaIceColdFundoctorwhotardisxxsickofdramaxxtheneonsharpieMissAutumnFallMaitiuSextontotally_awesomeKristenCraig_dontyouknowMa_CouerOhPleasejustaskmeAdriakimmyyikillawesomeVepixJardenlESliE418bbloveshugsnightwish4everAsteriskiarmtheangelsthatapplegirlbirthdayboy7Poster_Mike_imeaniguess916

chezburgersilvershadow6JustKeepSwimmingNemotaylortottintellectualBenjaminFranklinhayrose528491IndigoSkyeAnnieMcManusMeerkatOxoCubeImNeverGrowingUptwat_waffle

urandomimiischottyouilikefurrywolves4815theneonsharpieSmile_PrettyQuestforholygrailDarthJaderjennie528491Cassandralivilou7teamweasleytwins
You know you've seen a movie too many times if you can just listen to the dialogue and know exactly what's going on in the scene, amirite?

Or when you watch what's going on and know the conversation, while it's on mute

KickAss KickAss

Some movies can never be seen too many times. I can't think of any though, as it's around 3am. If you change movies to TV shows, Supernatural is a good example.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

In response to “Some movies can never be seen too many times...

When Harry Met Sally cannot be seen too many times.

ZombieBandwagon

Or when you can listen to a song from the soundtrack and know exactly what scene it's from. Especially if it's classical music and there are seven movies to chose from. That's how it is with me and Harry Potter.

Anonymous

In response to “Or when you can listen to a song from the...

(Meagan): That's just how it is for me when I listen the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, especially since the tracks keep so much of the dialogue.

EmptyMelodies EmptyMelodies

TV show: Animated Mr. Bean.

WoahElle WoahElle

KickAss KickAss

Sometimes I can hear my mom watching tv in her room and Ill go in and say,"Are you watching *place movie name here* ?"

Mhmmm

I can't think of any movies I watch that often, but I do watch Friends that much. (:

trackerjagker trackerjagker

FERRIS BUELLER.

Fabs Fabs

Or you know you've seen it once.

528491 528491

I saw a Screencap of The Little Mermaid. I not only knew exactly what was going on, I knew the next line she was going to say.

Anonymous

Naaaaaaaaaah.

FlamesToDust FlamesToDust

Continue