open_mind_open_soulBetterThanEzra1119sillyericaWoIverinePaper_ClipheirofslytherinNotYourWonderwallShugahRayBabyacornsrockMIDNIGHTANGELLuv2golf42897Lotrfan96thatguysxxiliketurtlesxxbowchickabowowBlerbbbSunLittleRedoooshleyySobriquetKristenRealityLalaLoopsiebeaner53Irish_WolffLucky_Number_13MusicalXMollyI_Predict_A_RiotOHdarlingYour_Average_ZebramidnightcookiesHaleyMC14generedoyetakImNeverGrowingUpstoneonthewaterFreedomofSpeechAbby_Roolovelyloonylunasoccermeredith98awesomepersonArobotrainnataliebatDwightfifthfogelSusanfailsbagel_like_a_rossmaaahRockerGrrls112

JTH1987XhollyXroseXKevinmatSpearmintMilkguineasaurusrexUniversumThatOneNutMein_GeistTheycallmeStanKatTKDafternoonertrackerjagkerAdonisBatheusDasiaLive4MusicfEMMAnistmmmmmmmmmmmmmcheese

Your_Average_ZebrafifthfogelidolR21pokerface111TheWeaselNotYourWonderwalli_love_you_and_tacosallie74132Craig_dontyouknowNattycatGo_ahead_Make_my_daycursedfridaythe_13MusicalXMollyzoegoesrawrOliver_WoodMhmmmWhatWhatintheButtctiscoolerI_Predict_A_RiotJulesybellsBowtieMasterRunThePacificRacelloLifeSuxThenYouDieKurrainetteAskutchSquarepantsPotterSlendermanEncore93SarwatMarshmallowFreak15SavreetCLuv2golf42897orgasmicescargotHaleyMC14StripedElfSocksLoveAndLetGoIrish_WolffCollieRoadRunnerunderwaterunicornPiperIdling_Rocket_ShipMyNameIsCoolRandalionAveragePantsAriodantenataliebatthatapplegirlChefleftierockstarrukia
Being tired is not simply not wanting to get up in the morning. It's not even falling asleep in class. No, being tired is being an AP student that briefly forgot which liquid goes with cereal, amirite?

As soon as AP testing is over I'm throwing a freakin party.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

Yes, because that can only happen to AP students.

Kevinmat Kevinmat

In response to “Yes, because that can only happen to AP students.

I think they're implying that if you're an AP student, you should be smart enough to know what to pour on cereal? :P
But yeah, it definitely could happen to anyone.

Rainbow35

In response to “I think they're implying that if you're an AP...

Yes, because non-AP students have a chart they refer to every morning.

Kevinmat Kevinmat

In response to “Yes, because non-AP students have a chart...

Haha...that's not what I meant. Look at my follow-up :P

open_mind_open_soul open_mind_open_soul OP

I brushed my teeth with soap once...that was pretty bad too

ellybeth

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “As soon as AP testing is over I'm throwing a...

Just took my AP US History one... so glad it's over.

Oliver_Wood

Hallucinations. THAT is when you know you're tired.

Lucky_Number_13 Lucky_Number_13

Pfft... AP, you have it easy.

ThatOneNut ThatOneNut

In response to “Pfft... AP, you have it easy.

IB ftw!

Veritaserum

(ThatOneNut):I'm actually in IB. I just wrote AP because IB isn't as widely known.

What's wrong with dry cereal? I prefer it to cereal with...what is it again?

vitaminb

In response to “What's wrong with dry cereal? I prefer it to...

I think it's water... no, no wait it might be coffee...

fifthfogel

No, being tired is when you can't keep your head up during class, and you can barely understand your surroundings, your eyes feel like lead, and when you close them for a few minutes, you actually start to dream while being somewhat awake.

I'm not in AP classes(anymore), but the upperclassmen class I have (they didn't have enough people, so they put freshmen in it), we were doing simple Engineering math (something about center of gravity, a bunch of other things), and when I had the teacher come and help me, he had to explain the work three times before it stuff in my barely active brain. The next day, I ran through like nothing.

Mein_Geist

Are AP students advanced high school students?

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Are AP students advanced high school students?

Yeah, AP stands for advanced placement.

Idling_Rocket_Ship Idling_Rocket_Ship

In response to “Yeah, AP stands for advanced placement.

Well, nothing in high school beats 3rd year University courses. Then again, everyone thinks where they are is the worst. Most likely, nothing will beat being a grown up with a real job doing shift work. When we get there anyway.

We just had courses that were advanced, but my school was too small to have too much of that. I can say with experience though, that university is way more tough and tiring.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Well, nothing in high school beats 3rd year...

Yeah lol I agree. even though AP classes are similar to college courses, actual college is much more vigirous.

Idling_Rocket_Ship Idling_Rocket_Ship

In response to “Yeah lol I agree. even though AP classes are...

Yup! I think life and learning just gets more difficult the older you get lol.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

AP courses are intended to be at the difficulty level of a college course. This is why they have AP tests created and approved by some college board that, if passed by high schoolers taking these classes, can exempt them from taking that college course. For example, if someone takes an AP Calculus course and passes the AP Calculus test, they won't have to take it in college or get another math credit to take it's place.

Anonymous

In response to “AP courses are intended to be at the...

I've taken university level courses in University, but they don't go beyond first year difficulty (in my experience). The courses get far more difficult the further in school you go (obviously). So 3rd year and 4th year courses are going to be way harder and way more tiring.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “I've taken university level courses in...

Thank you twisted memories, I'm a college junior and yeah, those high school AP classes are just like many of the core curriculum classes taken in freshmen year of college. Nothing like the junior and senior level courses lol

KatTKD KatTKD

In response to “Thank you twisted memories, I'm a college...

Exactly! Now that's not to say they aren't tough at the time, just that as we grow and learn it seems like peanuts eventually.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

Try third year Engineering modules, you will cry.

Chips Chips

In response to “Try third year Engineering modules, you will cry.

Third year geology isn't much of a picnic.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

i'm in college now, and in my opinion, AP classes are WAAAYYY harder than real college classes. i mean, it depends on what class you're talking about, but in general.

anon

The truth has been spoken. :P

Idling_Rocket_Ship Idling_Rocket_Ship

Everyone that NW'd is probably a college student or working :/

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

In response to “Everyone that NW'd is probably a college...

Or an IB kid.

Veritaserum

Oh okay. So apparantly only AP students can truly be tired. Good to know.

Hahahha Hahahha

Kids that **** about APs are such pussys.*note to everybody, I'm in APs*

myprofile

*a Harvard

Anonymous

I wish my school had AP classes, or even anything like it. :/

Rainbow35

Pretty sure OP wasn't trying to say that AP kids are the only people who get tired, jeez. I'm in AP courses, and I can easily say that I'm EXHAUSTED after reviewing for exams, but I wouldn't say that noooobody else on earth gets tired.. don't get your panties in a wad.

laureneli23 laureneli23

In response to “Exactly, thank you.

No problem!

laureneli23 laureneli23

You mean orange soda? :D

Anonymous