PandaPirateL0v3Purple_RoseJustAThoughtAlmostAlwaysRightelephantsareblueArobotrainhaleymdavisstoofie23MorningCadencesSodaapeprillmarieslytherinangelTonsiFitzkriegfreddoderpnadjuhJ_A_C_KsuperbobbleiHeartYouMeandmycatTaylorrr124fifthfogelKatebutterfly614StuffSchloopdeadman12260QuannaxSeankristinoct14justanotherfangirlnotsurewhattohaveasausernameI_Predict_A_Riotdaniellehand75KristenSamiraTroublepoop44foxuncleThomasTheMaineDestineeMrsjustinbieberalidoodle23bowchickabowowMyDerailmentcassey664Sarcasm_on_icebehindthoseliesthatguys

Prosopagnosia_Jojo_SergthegirlyouknewRam27froyocharlieOHdarlingPedestrianstwisted_memoriesspeechless527pamplemousse94789sashactiscoolersamiisawesomeHastyCroissantMerleGerleIgpay_AtinlayIchLiebeDichShanLovesStuffJustBeingMaryStalkingPineapplesomeoneyoudontknowAlexusWynautnoshittsherlockSamanthaaJFattyTheUnUsernamekenzawinsFuzzyAlpha_DescartesheysoulsisterpicklecheesepieGalileoVelocistar273GrammarGirlghost_nappaDragonTickleeJellyfish_JellyfishJanae17DetectivezoegoesrawrMacaPaigachuJardenSanctuaryExileRofltoaster_Ashlie_duckshirtmuffinmonkey

iluvhockeyLoveismyweapon_x3ckcottonkandycursedfridaythe_13SunflowersAreSunnybluedreamSodaToasterToastsToastscene_Kidd12MorningCadencesL0v3D_Money
The only time you look forward to school is when you have a crush on someone, amirite?

Forever alone.

Warshon Warshon

Haha, yesss omfg. Like you plan out conversations you're gonna have that never happen and plan a way to get to your classes where yyou know you'll pass them..ahhh good times

Anonymous

In response to “Haha, yesss omfg. Like you plan out...

And getting butterflies when you see them... that fuzzy feeling you get when you guys hug. the hours spent obsessing over what to wear, what to say. the sickenly lovey text conversations you read over & over. and the heartache you get from never actually going out. good times.good times. great oldies.

Anonymous

A crush on someone from that same school.

CastleSkyles CastleSkyles

In response to “A crush on someone from that same school.

Yeah, kind of implied.

Kate Kate

School trips?

AverageSlytherin AverageSlytherin

In response to “School trips?

(lolwut)

Thomas

In response to “(lolwut)

Like French exchanges, or trips down London or something, they're really good XD

AverageSlytherin AverageSlytherin

In response to “Like French exchanges, or trips down London...

But then you're really just looking forward to not going to school

Thomas

Forever alone.

Warshon Warshon

actually I look forward to school to see friends, and to go to the classes I actually like. Crushes and shit like that are just drama.

anonymous

i go to an all-girls school. too bad i didnt realize this before I went here...

ilikedoritos

Speaking as someone who actually enjoys school... no. But I will admit that having a crush on someone makes me more excited than usual.

Anonymous

I love school!!

But yeah, I look forward to the hour and a half every other day that I get to spend in tech theater. Not only is it my favorite class, but the guy I like is in it.

EstoniaObsessed

Nah... there's other things I look forward to also... seeing my friends, fun classes...

Igpay_Atinlay Igpay_Atinlay

Or if you're asian.

Rifka Rifka

Does anybody look forward to learning new things anymore? Is there anything wrong with education?

Fatty Fatty

In response to “Does anybody look forward to learning new...

Well, in my experience, it's not that you get taught new things, it's that you get taught tricks and sentences to memorize so that you can pass exams. Maybe it's just my school, but I do have a teacher who will often say things like, "Well I *could* make you learn this the *correct* way, and you'd have to learn 6 different things, but instead I'll teach you the *easy* version, and you only have to learn 1 thing!" (And the easy version may pass exams, but it's really just not correct) And the same teacher also gave us 15 sentences to memorize, instead of reading the story we were meant to be studying. :/

Rainbow35

In response to “Well, in my experience, it's not that you get...

Well that's too bad. It'd be nice if more schools had teachers interested in teaching you necessary skills the right way.

Fatty Fatty

No. I have friends.

Anonymous

Nah, I don't like that time before you date someone where you're just crushing. It's annoying and redundant. And besides, there are friends to hang with and rules to break. That seems like more entertainment than a significant other.

heysoulsister heysoulsister

Or a sexyass boyfriend.

meysenburger meysenburger

Or, you know, friends.

Anonymous

What's with all of these crush posts all of a sudden?

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “What's with all of these crush posts all of a...

it's spring time! love is in the air!

meemer147

In response to “it's spring time! love is in the air!

Yeah, I wish. This is probably the third year in a row that I'm stuck in the friend zone. Except this time, I'm helping him get a date with this girl he likes.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “Yeah, I wish. This is probably the third year...

I honestly don't believe in the friend zone. It's a bunch of ****. All I can advise though is to crush on someone else

meemer147

In response to “I honestly don't believe in the friend zone...

Meh, long story, too lazy to type, and i would probably have a bunch of people saying tl;dr anyways.

mchalla3 mchalla3