Mrs_Winchester96MusicIsMySaviorChaoticKamimibalHxCChipssuperaverycakes14NeverShoutNatashamiddleseisSqwanchoPedestriansSergrachaelllx3jenferisjapaneezSlendermanJohnPlaysGuitarPinkSpongeLucky_Number_13DaemoineBlacklightsAndQueensstepdomEbony_WayGeorginalicefluffybananajw518NaggsrapemasterflexsuperbobbleKristenTruuninjabrunetterox915chiddybaangVolomoriNikola_Goddamn_TeslaDownhillPeopleRunningFlexGrandpahitdathoekimmyyMy_usernamecpbulldog15Luv2golf42897Rainbow35__________FreeMustacheRidesMonkeyBubbleWrapNishrowie1311Pedo_CatIgpay_AtinlayNordenGolfWangmidnightcookiesPaigeperkkk

AnthonyMr_AbhisapphyreiReaghanLittleRedParcelKateJoseph28photoice89MissAutumnFallFavvkesRhahriiDeViino111XhollyXroseXOminousSilenceLoveIsTheMovementRacelloJelly_JarSamanthaaJawesomesocksWeston_whiteFlipFlopsAndSocksCoffeebreakchemicalkissesP_WBabytardZombieBandwagoncanadianigloosLovelyLexie007sh0rti196Gryffindor_PrincessiHeartYouBringMiaTheHorizonDefyingravitytallulahelmo123SpearmintMilksmorgasboardglowisomorphicTheOC_loversIaminIBsadlyshalalaibandit524Sum1LamesauceLalai_am_gingmylifeisflybuskii13natalieg10kaneenybaneenyAlisonStavpandasrockwookale

Pedo_CatYour_Average_ZebraNotMeyourmomisaturtleLolitainnocentbunnysfifthfogelhattrick36samanthabananalittletankpokerface111DeathbubbletrueshimmerchapstickJERRINGTONellephaba101YouKnowPurpleGumDropsansarawrimadinosaurSnapewardjustkeepswimmingbagel_like_a_ross_hannahMonintorunnerdudeACDCfanjustcorinneDracoBig_BossJ_ZASzoegoesrawrDaemoineI_Predict_A_RiotJulesybellsPugLTkyleeMsVerbalVomitKiwimango9LkunRainbow35DemonturkyManateeMadnesstea_528491KoalaHugger_Shielybruenette1296cbradfordAshleyBensonRaja82
See that pregnant teen over there? She's a **. See that guy doing his homework from last night? He stayed up all night playing Black Ops. See that man with the ugly scars? He likes to get into drunken fist- fights. See that show-off guy? Well, he's just a ** show-off. See that fat woman? She loves to eat. This is what Facebook groups SHOULD say, amirite?

You see that gentleman in a white van with children surrounding it? He is the ice cream man.

stepdom

I get what you're trying to say, but I also think you're missing the point of the Facebook group. They're saying you shouldn't judge people right away, because, for example, there are some girls who are pregnant due to rape. However, the majority is admittedly because they are '****', so I think that the Facebook group should reword their message better...

jenferisjapaneez jenferisjapaneez

In response to “I get what you're trying to say, but I also...

When looking at a pregnant teen girl, it's pretty safe to assume she was just stupid about her decision to have **. Rape is an extremely small percentage of teen pregnancy. See that pregnant teen girl over there? Yeah.. She's still a **.

Chapstick Chapstick

In response to “When looking at a pregnant teen girl, it's...

A ** is someone who sleeps around. They could be in a long-term relationship with someone, but one time they had and one of them made a stupid decision, or whatever they were using to prevent pregnancy didn't work. So no, just because a teen is pregnant, does not mean she's a **.

Anonymous

It's not that I'm missing the point of the Facebook group;I truly understand it. You shouldn't "judge a book by its cover". It's just it's a whole lot funnier when you do exactly that. Just a little f - u to those annoying-**** Facebook groups.

Also, for you "amiwrongers" I didn't forget to click the anonymous button out of stupidity;I'm choosing to give up my anonymous-ness.

Mrs_Winchester96 Mrs_Winchester96

stepdom

In response to “You see that gentleman in a white van with...

but then you consider what kind of people will take up an ice cream man job.

Anonymous

In response to “but then you consider what kind of people...

The same people with ''FREE CANDY'' written on the back and sides? People who actually enjoy selling ice cream? The muffin man?

stepdom

In response to “The same people with ''FREE CANDY'' written...

Close, the ice cream men are the ones smart enough to get paid.

Anonymous

In response to “Close, the ice cream men are the ones smart...

If I was a pedphile I would write ''Dime Per Piece of Candy'' because dimes are my favorite coin

stepdom

I would like to say thanks for thumbing up and loving my comment because that is how I roll and it is cool with the score of +100

stepdom

What's funny is that these are what the reasons usually are. Fine, I get that you're not supposed to judge or jump to conclusions, but don't automatically rule out the more probable cause out of the goodness of your heart either.

FreeMustacheRides FreeMustacheRides

Anti-humor jokes are funny as hell. Not sarcastic, btw.

*favorites*

Big_Boss Big_Boss

This is a Facebook group..

Anonymous

I can't understan why just because a girl had ** in her teens and then accidentally got pregnant (or deliberately) she's a **..? I really don't get that, don't most people loose their virginitys in their teens anyway...

tallulah tallulah

Anonymous

In response to “I can't understan why just because a girl had...

It's just a joke. And tell me; what would you consider most those girls on Teen Mom? I think I have a word for it....

Mrs_Winchester96 Mrs_Winchester96

In response to “It's just a joke. And tell me; what would you...

I couldn't disagree more, but I'm not planning to argue it out either.

tallulah tallulah

Haha apart of the pregnant **** is loose indeed...

tea_ tea_

The post that this is inspired by was my least favorite post of all time!

Lkun Lkun

why should they say this is this is what people already assume anyways? this post makes no sense..

mylifeisfly mylifeisfly

In response to “why should they say this is this is what...

Your comment makes no sense.......

Mrs_Winchester96 Mrs_Winchester96

In response to “Your comment makes no sense.......

agh sorry badly written in the wee hrs in the morning...I mean

The facebook group was encouraging people to not judge those we dont know. As human beings when we see things like this we already assume the worst of them, so there is no point in a facebook group encouraging us do so.

mylifeisfly mylifeisfly

In response to “agh sorry badly written in the wee hrs in the...

Yeah, but the Facebook group was implying that it's likely for all of its scenarios to have happened, even though they're quite rare, and so this version is the more realistic version.

Rainbow35

In response to “Yeah, but the Facebook group was implying...

Thats not what it says, it says these are also POSSIBLE scenarios so don't ASSUME things and bully people.

mylifeisfly mylifeisfly

in all honesty, this is just the other end of a huge spectrum to do with teenage stereotypes. its to show that the post on facebook is just as ridiculous as this. not all teen mothers are ****, but they also arent all raped. stop being so sensitive.

Anonymous