Mod Team

TruuninjaLanzLexiiMorningCadencesPulcherMj1996eastcoastThe_Chosen_OneBringMiaTheHorizonPostercolettePredyAshdenscene_Kidd12elizabeth216LGM007ashbashcrashedgryffinwhorex4everxlove101CherryBlossommrspettyferOnebadWhiteKidRobotDevilCraig_dontyouknowEstoniaObsessedhappyyaykristinoct14ilovepieAdriapika_kesEziotmt8903smilee16ihatesockslovemrhatandclogsBurntToastCastleAnnieNCirismae516someoneyoudontknowpigfarts_pigfartsTheObliviousPandafroyocharlieQuaintPancakesIchLiebeDichDefyingravityiHeartYouJackDawson14JenniferBunniferheythereilikeurhairdancing_phalanges

armtheangelsD_MoneyMrNoWayjustaskmeFailAtLifejello_avenvgerJessiPotterstu516Starlight_dragon

BlahLazynezEmyHahaFAILYour_Average_Zebradan94KaitlynTwoSpoonsmchristieVepixAnna_NoelxolilasianxoJimiHendrixgenedanilolurandomimiDeathbubbleTheWeaselImNeverGrowingUpwittynameherericeftwJustASmallTownGirlbrunetterox915superkeeliKatjazziHeartYouDistinctionsAshezzxLeefangirl12superninjaaCoffeebreakHayleyelarnisBakerGator96My_awesome_usernameI_Predict_A_RiotJulesybellsEbony_WayHandsyTiffanyYeonMsVerbalVomitpolarthebearpeace_love_happinessKurrainette_pi_DemonturkyKickAssTalkingRicelissalynn500KoalaHugger_
If you forget your lunch money, a good friend will lend you some, a best friend will also lend you some, because your best friend isn't an ****, amirite?

If you drop your books, a good friend will kindly pick them up for you, but a BEST friend will pee on them, push you down some stairs set your dog on fire and rape your mom. BECAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT BEST FRIENDS DO.

Chapstick Chapstick

Yeah. I never understood those Facebook fan pages.

RobotDevil RobotDevil

If you are mugged, a good friend will help you. A best friend will castrate you. :D like this if true.

Anonymous

In response to “If you are mugged, a good friend will help...

And I thought my friends were **** for not lending me money...

BronySystem BronySystem

To everyone who voted my comment down, it was a mockery of facebook fan pages. I was not being serious, it was a joke.

Anonymous

I hate those facebook fan pages. My best friend has never treated me like that.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “I hate those facebook fan pages. My best...

I guess that shows how close you and your best friend are...

Shadi Shadi

In response to “I guess that shows how close you and your...

(Chauncy Pickles): I've only had one best friend who treated me like shit, now we hate each other.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “(Chauncy Pickles): I've only had one best...

Shadi Shadi

(Chauncy Pickles): so you're saying in order to be really close to a person, they have to treat you horribly?

Anonymous

In response to “(Chauncy Pickles): so you're saying in order...

I'm saying you can't judge a book by its cover.

Useful advice for the present situation? You decide.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “I'm saying you can't judge a book by its...

(Chauncy Pickles): i guess i just dont understand why a person would treat their best friend like shit, like a lot of those facebook pages say.

for instance, theres these 2 girls at my school who are best friends, and ive never heard them say ONE nice thing to each other. theyre always calling each other 'hoebag' and saying 'i hate you so much, you ****'. maybe they have a different relationship when nobody else is around, but i never understood why someone would treat their best friend that way, even if theyre joking.

Anonymous

In response to “(Chauncy Pickles): i guess i just dont...

That sounds like a reasonable observation, but when is the world ever reasonable in manners of social interaction?

Shadi Shadi

I've never understood those. "a good friend Lents u an umbrella, a best friend takes the umbrella and runs" **** please, If my best friend did that I would be pissed!

Paigeperkkk Paigeperkkk

In response to “I've never understood those. "a good...

And during LENT no less!

Shadi Shadi

In response to “And during LENT no less!

And in Victorian England no less!

polarthebear polarthebear

Chapstick Chapstick

In response to “If you drop your books, a good friend will...

we should be able to flag a comment for awesomeness.

MonkeyBubbleWrap MonkeyBubbleWrap

104 loves?!?!?!?! Chapstick, are you a god or something?

midnightcookies midnightcookies

I didn't know a stick of lip balm could be so sassy.

Aimz Aimz

you know you're best friends when you can just walk right into their house anytime

but not really because my best friend likes to keep their front door locked

LeBoob LeBoob

I true best friend will buy you lunch and not expect money back.

tanman1212 tanman1212

Best friends: "You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge...I laugh harder."

I don't know about you, but if my best friend jumped off a bridge I wouldn't laugh. I'd spend the rest of my life in agonizing guilt over not stopping them when I had the chance.

JustASmallTownGirl JustASmallTownGirl

MY best friend bought lunch for me :)

Anonymous