DobbyTheElfpk88fanPajamiesyouareriteonscene_Kidd12Exploding_ChickensDylanSaysHeepwahracheygorawrtaraleigh1BeachBaberumplestiltskinxolilasianxosammylacoestumblesLimelimeHithereKaileyheirofslytherinRemyHemingwaytrackerjagkerTHETRACKANOTORyesnomaybeasleepfromdayanniethelittlethings_Mike_Big_Bossllpof200514TwoSpoonsShaee113candisseTheRaftsmanKellithLazynezMagic_Eight_Balllana_banana_nanaVampireCupcakeclassyceereddeadPigeonAishaEvan17GThom_Z_innocentbunnysLillieomnomnomP_PtechnonSerenusshalalaibandit524

SamanthaaJrawr_ur_deadSoyChelseaBlackPhoenixPaigeperkkkJimiHendrixashbashcrashedButton_MushroomCesareSnobbyDrugAddictBEN4NIECapt_FatManLordTrolldemortArnoldVanDerWaltKayKay_MacabreAIRrowie1311AssuasickipediannotsurewhattohaveasausernameCanadian_NinjawobbuffetFanceyPantsxxiliketurtlesxxLexiiHullabalooUnenthusiasticfoxMrRiteFavvkesnellewsChoirGirlActItsShinyTimeasdijojioiojioxjSherlockedClay_hotwiredTARDISthegirlyouknewlauren4004TaergaLiveLexiiShadeApathyMegaBombJellyfish_JellyfishBenBiggs

pewpewpewpk88fanremember_my_name

I was at first, but I did not miss them while watching the movie - at all. The action scenes were riveting and the Syrena and Philip romance was just right.

asa_iku

Then I saw how hot that new female pirate is and it was enough consolation for me :D

reddead reddead

asa_iku

it actually made the movie better without them!!

Assua Assua

Hey thanks for ruining on me. I'm seeing tonight.

WideAwake WideAwake

In response to “Hey thanks for ruining on me. I'm seeing tonight.

That doesn't actually ruin anything....

Quannax Quannax

In response to “That doesn't actually ruin anything....

Ha your right. Penelope Cruz was way better looking.

WideAwake WideAwake

At first yes..
But after seeing it, it made me glad that they weren't in it. It would have been random to all of a sudden jump over to the little island where Will kept Elizabeth. I mean, Will can't see her on land for 10 years.
And Will had nothing to do with the Fountain of Youth. It would have made the movie a little more odd if he just all of a sudden appeared and tagged along Jack's, Angelica's and whoever else was going's journey.

Canadian_Ninja Canadian_Ninja

Their story arc is done.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

I did not miss them at all, and for me, the more Jack, the better. This movie would not have worked with them...

Sherlocked Sherlocked