MoiaussiAudiarmyChuckTomBub

Philscene_Kidd12Peppergirl14willisjaw

Nobody :(

But they have freedom of speech, too.

_dictionarydefinition_ _dictionarydefinition_

But they have freedom of speech, too.

lol. That's exactly how you liberals act sooo very often...and then you try and turn it around on us, because we defend our views.

Anangrygnome

In response to “lol. That's exactly how you liberals act sooo...

Yea, i mean. You conservatives should be able to say whatever you want. and Liberals shouldn't allow to respond to what you say. Freedom of speech is for everyone. And by everyone I mean people who hold conservative ideals.

Anonymous OP

" That's exactly how you liberals act sooo very often...and then you try and turn it around on us, because we defend our views."

Well, aren't we allowed to attack the views that you state? Unless the person above is right; when you state and defend your views, we can't attack it.

Anonymous

I, as a very liberal person, don't actually hate conservatives. I'm not a fan of the hateful views of the conservatives often in the spotlight, but I know Republicans who don't share those same views, and for that fact, I don't debate about it.

tl;dr version: This liberal doesn't express his views often. Don't bash on all of us.

IMP

In response to “I, as a very liberal person, don't actually...

yeah im not saying every one of ya'll do it. But look at the guy who commented above ya. He obviously didnt read my comment or anything, just replied to the first non-liberal thing he saw, and said exactly what the OP said, just with a very slightly different wording. I can respect people such as yourself, who, tho i am not share similar political beliefs, we could get along. With him, I probably could not. lol

Anangrygnome

/facepalm
I don't think you get it. I'm a conservative, and I'm fine with an argument. I'm not fine if you act like a complete **-hat to me, making no valid points, and only attacking me as a person, rather than the argument I am presenting. If I say, "Abortion should be illegal, besides rape cases," and you say "Hah, you're stupid. How about you stop being a gaping ** and learn something," then yes, I will be angry. But if you say "Well, abortion is a woman's choice and they can do what they want in a free nation if it doesn't harm others," then I will still disagree, but I won't be angry that you have a different political view.
It happens both ways, I understand. Its just that this website is a liberal majority, so conservatives get flamed... a lot...

Phil Phil

In response to “/facepalm I don't think you get it. I'm a...

EXACTLY Phil! Im a conservative, but i can respect other people's opinions and other people when there is a reason behind them. When their argument is, Well your wrong and I think your an ****" then I have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever.

Anangrygnome