thinkfathomlessAtheisticMysticMy_Dinosaur_LifeMatahariiYellowLikeTheSunGingersDoHaveSoulsaccio_sabrinaImNotGretchenalohomoramyheartEgotisticalBlondeBarbie21MonkeyBubbleWrapsaturnlite88HelloTharrthenatMadisonAnthonyIchLiebeDichAlbert_EinsteinLighten_UpDownhillPeopleRunningFlexMarblezoneEyesAvatar_RokuawesometasticnessismPaigeperkkkthepartysceneCherryBlossomWynautNoRestForTheWickeddoctorwhotardisjkp429biondelloMrRitebecsjimmenyRoadRunnersupercrazedhpfanCesareim_good_nope_im_godPurplePaintedToenailsSlendermantwisted_memoriesQuaintPancakeslauren4004its_real_for_usalidoodle23I_did_it_in_a_treeAnnieNCAriodanteGitsGallore

GolfWangpb55020SergHopeImrite7up1023DwightmaeganJAYSobriquetDictatorCourtneyKarenKristenReadzmissinvisibleChildish_GambinocanditoJavvieFrancoisPhilTHAT_GirlpantherfanaticJanae17morganiooIAMALWAYSRIGHT_Mike_brunetterox915vampire_academyLiloquandRainbootssilvershadow6eldoritoFreedomofSpeechiliketacossashnicoleluvsblgscene_Kidd12Nataschalea_Jojo_kaythanksbye5MiL3RedBullODreereeJesus_ChristBeautiful_eyesJellyfish_JellyfishLuffyKaitlynDollartutelelander15cassey664BananaTontaBajistaemilysoccer2

phoebala1207x4everxlove101monika13BloodyTeenDracoSlendermanMiss_PotterStripedElfSocksRoadRunnerstayingtrueee
You're jealous of everyone currently at the HP world premiere in London, amirite?

Seriously SERIOUSLY jealous. Watching the final film surrounded by fans who have been on the same decade long journey as you as well as the cast and crew that made the films happen AND Jo? There literally could not have been a more perfect way to finish that 10 year journey in this reality. What I would have given to be there.

MrRite MrRite

I was watching it with jealousy.

Albert_Einstein Albert_Einstein

MrRite MrRite

Who saw HP and thought of Pokemon?

Anonymous

Ugh. 6 more days for us though!

open_mind_open_soul open_mind_open_soul

I was supposed to be there, but my mom couldn't get off work! Biggest let-down of my life :(

Icel Icel

In response to “I was supposed to be there, but my mom...

Oh. My. Dumbledore.... I'm so sorry. That was an invaluable experience to a real Harry Potter fan. Something that can never be replaced. I really wouldn't wish missing such an experience on my enemy, much less some stranger on the internet.... I'm really, really sorry.

MrRite MrRite

In response to “Oh. My. Dumbledore.... I'm so sorry. That was...

Thank you, that's really nice of you! I do get to see the movie in London, though, so that's gonna be really special too :))

Icel Icel

Movie theater employees: welcome to Hell.

eldorito

In response to “Movie theater employees: welcome to Hell.

If I could 'up' this comment a million times, I would. :/

Anonymous

Some of us were there :)
Was amazing. :D

Kristical Kristical

In response to “Some of us were there :) Was amazing. :D

I was there! :D Whereabouts were you standing?

thinkfathomless thinkfathomless OP

In response to “I was there! :D Whereabouts were you standing?

YAY. I was near the main stage - you can see me and my friend in most of the cast interviews. :) Where were you?

Kristical Kristical

In response to “YAY. I was near the main stage - you can see...

I was near the main stage too! If you were stood on the stage, I was on the left of it, pretty much at the front. Were you on the left or right?

thinkfathomless thinkfathomless OP

In response to “I was near the main stage too! If you were...

I was on the right, so had the actors backs to me for ages lol

Kristical Kristical

I am so beyond upset about missing the premiere. I'm going on a mission trip, and I'm getting back on Friday. D: I'm so upset about it. I would give anything to be able to go to the midnight premiere.

i_love_you_and_tacos i_love_you_and_tacos

I went to the premiere in Oregon, not as special though :(

RunThePacific RunThePacific