MikeC1217AlecslAnnDeevaApathybeckybecks20Ed_Saudi80dariaintheskyySlendermanawesomeperson241AmerTaylucichwinkarox15MoeRonChuckTomBub

eternalsnowconeThat_one_mom_Mike_SpearmintMilkChildish_Gambinotwisted_memoriesNajiaOHdarlingBethanytheravenclawMissAutumnFallctiscoolerabcd1234nikiola_75armtheangelsVitaeLibbyPaigeALieutenant_AwesomeNateTheGreatpika_keseastcoastThat_Tall_Chikyesnomaybeastral_queenawesomesocksFlipFlopsAndSocksNovellaItallstartedthenightiwasbornyesyouareritebiondelloLaurenLosttmaaahKallieBienvenusmorgasboardglowPosterDarthJaderHowgirlbecsCanadiaNDP5MiL3Jennitaliacookiedoughkayla_nicolejustanotherfangirliguessiamannonymousDinosaursSobriquetMhmmmYEAHMANKayla_Loves_YouCadywompus

Nobody :(
They say a mother becomes a mother when she gets pregnant, they say a father becomes a father when he sees his baby. So what if the baby miscarries? Does that mean there's a mother but no father? amirite?

Who's "they"?

Anonymous

Who's "they"?

Anonymous

In response to “Who's "they"?

Them. As in the ones who shot JFK. The ones who built the Easter Island statues. The ones who made Stonehenge. The ones who sunk Atlantis. The ones who built the pyramids. The ones who are in Area 51. The ones who found the Fountain of Youth. The ones who hacked the Playstation Network. Them. They say it.

CapedCrusader CapedCrusader

In response to “Them. As in the ones who shot JFK. The ones...

I believe you misspelled "the passive voice".

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “Who's "they"?

Goddesses.

Women & Women First

You are really really dumb. Forreal.

awesomesocks awesomesocks

In response to “You are really really dumb. Forreal.

She's furreal.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “She's furreal.

(Chauncy Pickles): Ohshi-

awesomesocks awesomesocks

Ha, I'm dumb. Of course! I forgot that this wasn't a free country where I couldnt ask a question out of sarcastic humor from a saying ... I'm sorry for wasting your time with a funny question honestly. I'm not dumb sir, no, the question is dumb.

caitowin OP

In response to “Ha, I'm dumb. Of course! I forgot that this...

I'm sorry. We shouldn't have physically beat the shit out of you and forced you to delete this post. It was wrong of us to not let you say anything. We're also sorry you can't comment. Forgive our unjust muzzlings. We would also like to apologize for pretending we have never heard this question that we've never heard of. Next time we will follow the rules and not speak. I pwomise.

Lanz

In response to “I'm sorry. We shouldn't have physically beat...

you're right. You have a right to your opinion just as I have a right to mine

caitowin OP

*facepalm* Another ignorant American who believes only Americans are on the internet and that the whole internet is under U.S. law. The internet is international. You'd thin that is quite obvious, but apparently it's not for some people.

Reminds me of this post: http://www.amirite.net/67695

Spain Spain

In response to “*facepalm* Another ignorant American who...

Are you saying that Britain, Australia, and Canada are not free countries?

And I've never heard that saying before, op.

Anonymous

In response to “Are you saying that Britain, Australia, and...

Yes, they are. I don't see how that's relevant though?

Spain Spain

caitowin OP

No, it means the baby is dead.

FallenMystery FallenMystery

Well the mother becomes a mother when she finds out that she's pregnant... not as soon as it happens

Bobbie

In response to “Well the mother becomes a mother when she...

Yes that's true

caitowin OP

I'm pretty sure a person can't become something that they already are. Maybe a woman can become a mother and a man can become a father. Sorry if it sounds rude, but it was bothering me.

x2502man

then why do they say to a pregnant woman "you're gonna be a great mom!"? shouldn't it be "you are a great mom!"?

!

To throw my own two-cents in, I think a woman becomes a Mother when she successfully raises a happy child that's ready to become independant. I also think the same for Father's. I wouldn't consider a woman who beats her child to be a 'Mother.'

Anonymous