JimiHendrixGingersDoHaveSoulsGrammarGirlItsAllgoodLordTrolldemortSiixteenellephaba101AtheisticMysticim_good_nope_im_godPeppergirl14Taylorrr124SergEchovelladorraelizabeth216SpearmintMilkAimzPeanutButterBrowniesSienaIsTheeNameMooseAdmiral_BeenacoletteConnorNoonanMadison_KirstenAnnburntbreadSuperFastJellyFishjonathanbondhusbrunetterox915Sarcasm_on_iceHullabaloodeeviantChuckTomBub

ABananainYourEarChildish_Gambinoelmo123astral_queenStatefarmBecWikitLoveIsTheMovementImTheRealShadySobriquetrunnerdude

Nobody :(

That's not even true. If an atheist has good moral, he will go to Heaven.

ABananainYourEar ABananainYourEar

ABananainYourEar ABananainYourEar

In response to “That's not even true. If an atheist has good...

Not according to most religious people. My priest was even preaching about how his Jewish friend would go to hell because he didn't accept Christ.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “Not according to most religious people. My...

That's completely idiotic. :/
I had in mind what I was taught in Religion, and simple common sense. :)

ABananainYourEar ABananainYourEar

In response to “That's completely idiotic. :/ I had in mind...

Oh ok. Just out of curiosity, what is the point of religion to you if you don't need it to get to heaven anyway

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “Oh ok. Just out of curiosity, what is the...

The point of religion...I'm not speaking for everyone when I say this, but to me, religion is comfort. I believe in God and Jesus and to me it just...Well, I really suck at explaining this. :) But basically, it's just knowing that there is something up there.

ABananainYourEar ABananainYourEar

God didn't write the Bible, so there's no proof that that's accurate.

Anonymous

God has a big ego? He's God...
The one person who really should have an ego. Cuz he **** created the world.

runnerdude runnerdude

In response to “God has a big ego? He's God... The one person...

No offense, but how can you be content serving that kind of God? I hear a lot of religious people talking about how it's all about what God does for you, and how much he loves you, but it's not. It's all about him. Whether you do what he tells you. Do what he wants. Worship him. If there is a God, he didn't create us for fellowship he created us as slaves to feed his ego. I'd rather spend eternity in hell than an eternity with that kind of God because it'd basically be the same thing.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “No offense, but how can you be content...

I'm really not the right guy to have this conversation with, but all I can say is, God created us, so therefore he has the right to do whatever he wants with us. You can either choose to accept that and go to heaven, or choose to be "free" from God and go to hell.

runnerdude runnerdude

In response to “I'm really not the right guy to have this...

My point is that God's "real" personality seems to be completely different to what religious books say of him. So basically, if there is a God, he's not the God you're worshiping.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP