Mod Team

AC717almighty_the_godJelly_Jaraccio_sabrinasarahphneBonslyGuymakeup_nerdmashTwoSpoonsRoboticKissesStarlight_dragonSamiraEncore93B10ckH34dSobriquetDaemoineSpanishGirlRockChronoMelinaMj1996Marylexaluffemilysoccer2lucichcayjayMayaGinevraSuperAppaafterawhileHMDuckyde_liciousjenferisjapaneezSarahvdmrilaraboomboomroomLillieslairsupercoolbakerTrishilikefurrywolves4815ihatebakasx2502manKirstenAnnmUlAnftwNikola_Goddamn_TeslaGiggityGoo22BleuStanIsDEAD123Mehhhblonde_zoe

dingus42MeganlovesherboobiesShakinBaconhmm_mrittbobspiderhan03iHeartYouMadison_hkhan24WynautDeathelfBaconnoisseurLencarelessconfusionbangsAdonisBatheusnotmuchnotmuchsilvershadow6CanadiaNDPtagForeverDayjustwondering28BasunoStickCavemancherryblasterUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmBlake11roysHectic_GlowCocaia12912SaphiraKatOwnsYourSoullivelovemusic12sparesecondsSmoothiesSarwat_creative_username_superkeeliMissAwesomeness

Nobody :(

I'd ask to be able to control time. It's like having more than one power that you'd benefit from. You could: Cheat on your test, get away with murder, get that extra 3 hours of sleep you wanted, leave home at 7:59AM and be at work at 8:00AM, stop yourself being mulled by lions, not give 2 **** about traffic signs, evade the police, skip through commercials, rob a bank, have time to read the newspaper and not skim through, reread old books that can re-captivate your heart...the list really does go on and on.

ShakinBacon ShakinBacon

for you see i have that ablility and it is a **** i weigh 48kg and i eat like a horse and i have stayed around this weight for about 5 years

dingus42 dingus42

In response to “for you see i have that ablility and it is a...

I hav the same problem. I was gonna right "not gain weight" but I wrote "get fat" because even though ppl like u nd me have high metabolisms, you still probably would rather gain MUSCLE weight, not just fat. I should have wrote maybe "be able to control how much you weigh, regardless of how much food you eat"

AC717 OP

I would wish for powers to do and have what I want, when I want.

Strath

ShakinBacon ShakinBacon

I'd ask for the ability to be capable of learning anything in 100x as fast as I normally do. I'd be incredibly gifted and may be able to help the world become a better place.

Or, y'know, just focus on my **** appearance because appearance is everything AMIRITE xDDddD!!1

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Wishing for something like that is just asking for the condition where you have to continually eat to stay alive because your metabolism's so fast. Or the one where you have very little surface area in your small intestine and have to eat junk food and drip fed supplements to stay alive.

ForeverDay

I've considered it, but I'd rather use my wish for something better.

rilara