StarKidPedo_CatQuaintPancakesdAnc3r_girlClementinessansabrickabybobbibetSalmaAymanaidsknowsitgrettagmimsosaurusrexMrTiesara24Handsydancing_phalangespaytonlovesyouyeahyouareshorkianBonslyGuymidnightcookiesBeedleTheBardSoyChelseaAshleyDiedrichbananaman24NajiaArahRahawesomesocksbandgeekjessyeMonkeyBubbleWrapSaigottechnonBlacklightsAndQueensMhmmmtheonlystrangeoneOvergrownTurkeysamiisawesomeSunflowersAreSunnyPiratesGirlQuestion_MarkFlyingGuineaPigpeace_love_happinessAshleyKunkleCarterKennedyMiss_PotterpicklecheesepieSlendermansmj21aabbccddeeegarcia22

JavvieSergarmtheangelsThisBlackChickGolfWangRainbootsKateusDictatorCourtneyburntbreadqwerty123FreedomofSpeechmarti_shay55xxirishwristwatchxxAdmiral_Beenasb123AnnDeevaShugahastral_queenCapedCrusaderWynautdeathlylove29dress_2_expressKarmicBalanceTruttaceousTemulenceDrRocksoeieiosaturnlite88_pi_HaleyMC14jimmenySofaKingOptimusPrime69_Jojo_waffleloveTooSweet4YouSpearmintMilkAsiaTheMega123OhLookAmosquitofifthfogelIamMeanPugiluvhockeyBlearslyrarerNacklefoodleIrishgirlshavemorefunShortstopmwdbrunetterox9155MiL3Inu_chanStickCaveman

Kit_RusselltheonlystrangeoneJokerloveneverfailssara24danilolJennysarahfmissawesomeispeakparseltonguei_love_you_and_tacosx4everxlove101rachelovesAZicedTDeadpooltotallyawesomegingerBaconIsGoodForMeJAYwalkerSnapewardmelissaaa12aabbccddeeteamhagridTripletTrouble3NotSoTypicalrumbleroarrrAnnieMcManusDracocarrottop7797MayaspleeOliver_WoodMhmmmMyraGamowI_Predict_A_Riotsprite590UkuleleGirlnatalieg10GleekGrayce23madibSimbaArahRahanakay44TiffanyYeonStayBeautifulMeMyselfAndIOwndAnc3r_girlegarcia22kellbellsHagridandBuckbeakJordeenaBonslyGuy
You suffer from Post Potter Depression, amirite?

If that includes feeling the need to rewatch all the films and read all the books over again, then yes.

SoyChelsea SoyChelsea

I suffer from cancer...

not really..

Too far?

DandyLion DandyLion

In response to “I suffer from cancer... not really.. Too far?

Not too far, just not funny.

Anonymous

SoyChelsea SoyChelsea

Yeah like 5 years ago after the book came out.

SemiColin SemiColin

In response to “Yeah like 5 years ago after the book came out.

People need to stop saying Harry Potter ended years ago. Whether you prefer the books or the movies, it's not over until they're both over.

shorkian shorkian

In response to “People need to stop saying Harry Potter ended...

I never said it ended years ago, but thanks for assuming that. I was just way more into the movies than the books, which were much better IMO. In fact, I've only seen up to the 5th movie, meaning they don't mean that much to me if I can't be bothered to watch all of them.

SemiColin SemiColin

In response to “I never said it ended years ago, but thanks...

Yes, that assumption was based mostly on other posts. But Post Potter depression can't take place until Potter's done.

shorkian shorkian

In response to “Yes, that assumption was based mostly on...

I was saying for ME personally, Potter had pretty much ended because if my disinterest in the movies.

SemiColin SemiColin

In response to “I was saying for ME personally, Potter had...

I know, but it's the equivalent of a discharged soldier having to get used to "post war" life in 1942.

shorkian shorkian

POTTERMORE! google it...a potter fan's last hope

bananaman24 bananaman24

In response to “POTTERMORE! google it...a potter fan's last hope

Just signed up for this October's registration, but I still don't really understand what Pottermore is.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “Just signed up for this October's...

nobody fully understands it yet....did you watch jk rowling's video on the site?

bananaman24 bananaman24

In response to “nobody fully understands it yet....did you...

yes. she said it would be just like the series, except with us...

mchalla3 mchalla3

Maybe that's why I've been procrastinating watching the final movie.

Nelson Nelson

You're right. Now that the ordeal is over, I feel like killing James Jr., Lily Jr., and Albus Jr. to compensate for my grief.

Shadi Shadi

No, I can survive without TV shows and movies.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “No, I can survive without TV shows and movies.

It's also about the books, dude. But the books will never be over because literature never ends. And books > tv/movies.. so.. yeah. :D

Jenny Jenny

In response to “It's also about the books, dude. But the...

I'm just annoyed at all the Harry Potter fans whining about it being over every time they get a chance to do so (which is always because they're never doing anything anyway). I don't think there's any TV series, movie saga, or even series of books that I've been completely dedicated to watching/reading.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I suffer from Post Pickles Depression.

Shadi Shadi

I have a case of ''Thank God it's finally over''.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

I'm not sad it's over. Just glad it happened.

Fatty Fatty

Does anybody else know that there's something called PPD which is a form of autism?

Stuff

I'm a fan of Harry Potter, but I don't think I'd consider myself depressed that it's over...

Sun Sun

I was, like, severely sorrowful when it ended. Seriously. Cried for days and everything. I even typed a goodbye letter to Harry.
What? No, I'm not a loser! Really!

mashmallow515

I don't know If I've ever been sadder than I am right now. Harry Potter is what got me into reading and therefore has become an enormous part of both my childhood and adult life. I remember getting the Sorcerer's Stone the year it came out as a Christmas gift, and I continued receiving each book after it came out for the following Christmas. Always growing more and more excited to discover what misadventures Harry, Ron, and Hermione would have me enthralled in this time around. I've read each book at least twice. With the exception being the fourth, which I have read four times. I finished reading the seventh book the other day, and when I was done I found it quite difficult to breath. I have become so emotionally invested in this world, that the very thought of it all coming to an end is unbearable.

Now, it is within the books that my heart resides. So I never cared much for the movies. I only ever saw the first in theaters. But even though I have known how it all ends for quite some time, the fact that the final movie is now complete really puts things in perspective. That being, that it is all over. It's as if I have nothing to look forward to. It is a sickening feeling.

P...

Dazed_And_Confused Dazed_And_Confused

In response to “I don't know If I've ever been sadder than I...

You didnt even read the 7th until now?! or was that the second time...? Because that came out in 07...

WeasleIsOurKing WeasleIsOurKing

In response to “You didnt even read the 7th until now?! or...

Yeah, it was the second time. Took me about 4 days, lol.

Dazed_And_Confused Dazed_And_Confused

I know, right? I've read each book at least 4 times. (I'm not even going to go into how many times I read the seventh.)
I even wrote a goodbye letter to Harry, Ron and Hermione when the 8th movie came out. Cried and all while writing it.
Sad, but true. What can I say? Harry Potter was my childhood. It's still a huge part of me.

mashmallow515

In response to “I know, right? I've read each book at least 4...

I definitely cried a lot too lol. And saw the last movie 3 times :/. (but only paid once, and it was for only half a ticket since we had a free pass, so that's awesome, :D)

Jenny Jenny

Nah, there's still plenty of fanfiction to read. So what if the books and movies are over? There are still a lot of things you can still fantasize over, like what J. K. Rowling didn't tell you.

Ariodante Ariodante