Chuckoniceastral_queenmadibWideAwakeScorpio14DonPedroEd_octavianChuckTomBub

TheSexyWaffleimabananaSpearmintMilkEmberashesSobriquetTurtleMmmYummyCookieIgnitionEgotisticalcassey664twisted_memoriesMadison_bluishKristenSock_er16Rainbootsshopoholic143BrohandasGhandiBun10NinjaAssassin

octavian
Girls: Stop talking about periods all the time. And stop comparing your cramps to getting kicked in the balls constantly, everyday for one week, once-a-month. It's an annoying over-exaggeration. That would be almost certainly be lethal, neurogenic shock from pain. Can't we all just go to the homepage without seeing period stuff? amirite?

thats like telling guys not to talk about muscles, their ****, sports, or girls.

Anonymous

Anonymous

You're over exaggerating.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “You're over exaggerating.

Lol, no, I'm not. Just getting a bit annoyed with some content.
Don't get me wrong, I realize periods are be horrible, and us men, just will never experience one. This is why it also pisses me off when other guys tell women to 'suck it up' or 'deal with it.' Just some things I've seen posted here are utterly ridiculous. http://womensselfdefense.info/f...4588202efffe47

Would it make you feel better if I said I will send you my home-made garlic bread pizza?

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “Lol, no, I'm not. Just getting a bit annoyed...

Yeah, well, there is just as much crap about boners and **** size, so I would stop complaining. And your post is basically saying "Stop complaining about periods. I know they're bad... but they're not as bad as a kick in the balls, so shut up."
This: "And stop comparing your cramps to getting kicked in the balls... It's an annoying over-exaggeration." It's not. I don't have to be a male to know that periods are worse than being kicked anywhere. Cramps (sometimes heavy enough to cause nausea and vomiting) in the lower abdomen and back caused by the uterus contracting, more testosterone than usual which causes you to be irritable and you just can't help it, blood seeping out of your **** non-stop for a week, constant worry about leaks, bloating, possible dizziness, often depression, sometimes dysmenorrhea, occasional attacks of anxiety and social withdrawal... Need I go on? I'm sorry for the rant, but I am tired of this hypocrisy.
P.S. I once saw a post that said "Guys: Proof that being kicked in the balls is more painful than childbirth. Several months after being kicked in the balls, a male does not say "I think i want another kick in the balls. Amirite?" Utterly ridiculous.

Sobriquet

In response to “Yeah, well, there is just as much crap about...

I voted up your post, because it's pointless to do so otherwise, this site is run by women. Did you not just see proof that testicular trauma can be lethal? And in no way did I say, "Herp derp ball kicks are worse derp." I was simply trying to state that women should stop saying that guys should get kicked in the groin to simulate a period every-month... it's not our fault.
You seem to have totally misinterpreted what I was trying to say. Some women have worse periods than others. If what you said was true for EVERY girl on the planet, when I walk down the halls at school, I would see girls randomly drop to the ground in the halls throwing up and crying/screaming.
All I was trying to get across was that the period-moaning on this website was getting annoying, and I was ABOUT to address the ****/muscle rants too, but you totally killed my mood to do so.
If you really want to argue about ball-kicks vs periods, be my guest. Periods are natural, and your body is designed for it. Ball-kicks are not, and can result in phantom pains, sterility, and in rare cases, hospitalization or death.

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “I voted up your post, because it's pointless...

"Periods are natural, and your body is designed for it." That means it can't hurt? (ono)

No, you would not see girls doing that, because when it's that bad, girls stay at home or take medication. But most of those things are true for most every girl, and all of them CAN happen to every girl (as long as she isn't infertile, but that is rare).

Sobriquet

My grandmother had to have her uterus removed because she'd bleed so bad she'd be hospitalized (and if they never fixed the problem, in theory, she could have bled to death). Dying from getting sacked is probably as likely as dying from a period.

Anonymous

But I'm not going to argue, you are a woman, you do not realize how much it actually hurts to get kicked there, it's just funny to you. And I am a man, I have no idea what it's like to have a period, it's just funny to me. It's not what I posted this to do, in fact, my opening post should have nothing to do with ball-kicks vs periods. You just over-analyzed it.
P.S. I agree with you on your P.S.
P.S.S. Why is it that it's always the guys on this website that have to take shit when posting something, I realize the population is ~70% female, but holy cow, that's almost sexist.

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “But I'm not going to argue, you are a woman...

Because most of the shit is anti-woman. That's not sexism, that's simply the fact that there are more people to vote down your sexist posts. I think sexism in general is ridiculous, especially since I am female and women take more sexism than men ever have and probably ever will, and so I'm not trying to accuse you of being sexist. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Sobriquet

In response to “Because most of the shit is anti-woman...

Why... I never thought of that actually, the volume voting down. That's true.
And I wasn't trying to be hypocritical, like I said, my opening post wasn't meant to claim ball kicks were worse. I was trying to say that some girls blame their periods on guys, and want them to be kicked in the sack for revenge, which is obnoxious (and I have seen quite a bit on amirite). I just found it shocking, that's like saying, "If John broke his arm, everybody should have their arms broken."

I'm honestly sorry if I offended you, perhaps I could have worded my content better.

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “Why... I never thought of that actually, the...

No girl blames men for their periods. The "guys deserve a kick in the balls" is for the guys who say "Period aren't that bad, shut the **** up."

Sobriquet

In response to “No girl blames men for their periods. The...

I have seen both on this website.
The girls who blame, and the **** who tell the girls to shut up and "deal with it."
I don't want to argue at all, as I've said over and over again, I even **** apologized with sincerity, I meant it. But you keep egging this on even though it should be dead. Are you trying to prove something here?

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “I have seen both on this website. The girls...

No. I just hadn't gotten a chance to say what I wanted to say. You wrote long comments, I'm going to have things to say in reply.

Sobriquet

In response to “No. I just hadn't gotten a chance to say what...

I enjoyed the chat anyway. :P
Truce??? lol.

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

In response to “Sure.

:D

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP

I'm a woman and I do not find men getting kicked in the balls to be funny at all.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

While some home-made garlic bread pizza sounds delicious, I was more talking about how there isn't really a whole lot of period related posts that get on the home page.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “While some home-made garlic bread pizza...

Unfortunately, the pizza is gone.

Chuckonice Chuckonice OP