awesomesocksburntbreadIchLiebeDichrawrsararawr10170anna_bananacoletteJuliafaceRealityWhatwhat27RebeccaNotBlackdeeviantRollalongTruttaceousTemulenceiamjessabeaner53SergMadison_skinnylove162livelovemusic12AlecslBarsoapDorkNumber22God_the_AlmightyGoodVibrationssugarbabyarmtheangelsYEAHMANwoofjyonameMr_Superfluous723v02PsychochemicaldoctorwhotardisStage3_UnicornSavreetCalidoodle23OmgImsokewltheonlystrangeoneInsanePPGscene_Kidd12gene_pi_amroki96BEN4NIEladygagamonsterForeverDaysydnaynayBlacklightsAndQueensExpelliarmusShakinBaconFlipFlopsAndSocks

_Jojo_batataGolfWangGiraffeSocksRainbootsfuustoleitBob_the_Penguinstacym25Bananas11starkepoopypoopAxolotlJennohALK3_l0v3kenzawinsInu_chanFuckMeImFrenchFavvkesjuicyrocksWunderscoreCadywompusStepharooRhinocrow

Rin_Dough_Lin
Some of the nicknames you have make no sense at all, amirite?

I have like 12 and the only one that makes any kind of sense is lead :/

pb55020 pb55020

pb55020 pb55020

when i was on a hockey roadtrip, a drunk guy called me legolas because of my hair :P

name name

My brother's friend has called me Henry or Horris for about 12 years. I've never understood, but its become accepted.

_hannah _hannah

I guess my nicknames kind of make sense to me, but other people have been like "wtf is a Moofin?"

annikarosee

The best nickname I've ever had is Soupermuffin Not-Brian. I don't think there is any possible way that could make sense.

Starlight_dragon Starlight_dragon

Tatertot **. Doesn't make sense to most people, but it is an inside joke that involved me getting hit in the ** by a flying tatertot.

Sierra43 Sierra43

In response to “Tatertot ****. Doesn't make sense to most...

How did that happen?

littlewonder littlewonder

In response to “How did that happen?

My friend flicked a tatertot off of his lunch tray from a couple tables away in school and it hit me in the ****. >=/

Sierra43 Sierra43

Amish_Llama is actually my nickname in real life. My best friend is Ambidextrous Unicorn.

RunThePacific RunThePacific

My friend likes to have one name that only she calls me, so she's had a ton of different nicknames that caught on with everyone else. Now I have 20 nicknames. Who knew you could make so many variations of Mayrose?

EstoniaObsessed

Jeff Bridges. I have no idea why...

BurnyBurn BurnyBurn

Turtle fly and Joesephia are the only ones I can think of that don't make sense.

Once, my friend went a whole year without calling me by my real name.

Meredith Meredith

In response to “Turtle fly and Joesephia are the only ones I...

Cool story bro, you should tell that at parties.

awesomesocks awesomesocks OP

In response to “Cool story bro, you should tell that at parties.

Actually, everybody I hang out with knows the story because they were there. So there'd be no need.

Meredith Meredith

My friends always call me 'camel hump' because of my big nose. I guess it's weird if you don't know what they're talking about and it probably sounds a little kinky :/

Encore93 Encore93

My mom calls me Putani... It's Italian for **. Sometimes I get called Putanesca, which pretty much means "** sauce". 

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad