8jtt9starkeaccio_sabrinaMadison0521LucisugarbabyStarkiller731GabrielBrownDandyLionForgottenMuffinKillFeedi_love_you_and_tacosB10ckH34di_dont_eat_humansrubienicolemeekalullabycanthinkTruttaceousTemulenceWonderfulSayAlookitupjustsuperLegalAlien_Mike_mrspettyferTetotayRustyGunsjustinblakeJellyfish_JellyfishAshdenpolarice24irod007cuzimasherpaEmptyMelodiesArneGoeteynPiefacesydpinkMusicianOfExtremespuffleluver9MaryyossarianDaemoineSatanpinkiecollinsslairiamthewalrusKristengoodtimeJamesDsilvershadow6BballFoSho

LovelyMetalheadJennitaliaWooballylakayKalopsiaNacklefoodleDrewtLoveIsTheMovementanna_bananaSergTheCatalystBonslyGuyfoolwithdreams_WynautPirateQueeneldoritoThisBlackChickLilliex2502manRebeccalovestoastMichael21bananamorewindthissongsupercoolbaker

GabrielBrownGlen_Coco4crispylizardnoodleCornCakes

And that's Because It's Not Google.

GabrielBrown GabrielBrown

And that's Because It's Not Google.

GabrielBrown GabrielBrown

In response to “And that's Because It's Not Google.

I read the comment about 10 times before I got that =]

8jtt9 8jtt9 OP

I use google to get to bing.

John_Smith John_Smith

In response to “I use google to get to bing.

Why is Bing your search engine of choice when all websites are now optimized for Google? Not criticizing, just curious.

8jtt9 8jtt9 OP

In response to “Why is Bing your search engine of choice when...

Because I prefer Microsoft to Google (not that I hate google) their searches bring up pretty much the same results, and bing gives me reward points, which I can use to get Microsoft points to buy stuff on Xbox Live. It takes awhile to get enough reward points, but you get them for just for searching, and I might as well getfree stuff.

John_Smith John_Smith

In response to “Because I prefer Microsoft to Google (not...

Oh ok i didn't know thay about the points, that's pretty cool, but i guess they need an incentive.

8jtt9 8jtt9 OP

Failsearch.com

Igor Igor

It helped me DECIDE to go to Google.

BonslyGuy BonslyGuy

Continue