ScribbleTopTealdragonrider713shockk36TragicMagicK_SteezyGracelikerainLkunVelocistar273im_good_nope_im_godJack3305celigirl8NotAllHereleeanne772MarblezoneEyesForTehLulzSergAlecslPurpleMonkeyshattrick36TRecksAnnieNCKirstenAnnJellyBlockHMDuckyrowannesoccergurl20BabytardJennlovesmcrjessica23The_EnigmaKristenAtheisticMysticfantasticoBoatsandHoesThatGirllLuffyLiveLaughLoveDreamPhoenixBennukatieealidoodle23JimiHendrixRayBabyThisChickBluUniDwightMehiCherrieBeeyouarentritePrettytall241

Sobriquetfoolwithdreams_princess_GolfWangbasketball_Phenom12AimzVitaeMasiManjdtscootericeeselenawizPaigeperkkklivelovemusic12samiisawesomepatmandukaren_xoxoJellyfish_JellyfishKaylaloweawesomepersonGiggityGoo22irod007

Ofcourseiamritearchangel101Dwightctiscoolergommy2bearswiss_girlFavvkestheatrebugbailey143rockstarrukiasucks4youLiveLaughLoveDreamScribbleTop
You wish Whose Line is it Anyway? was still on TV, amirite?

It's on ABC at midnight here.

Anonymous

It's on ABC at midnight here.

Anonymous

Drew carey's Imporvaganza is so freaking hilarious though. It has all of the great comedians from Who's line, only more Jeff <3

TragicMagic TragicMagic

In response to “Drew carey's Imporvaganza is so freaking...

Wha....What?! Why did no one tell me this existed?!

TRecks TRecks

In response to “Wha....What?! Why did no one tell me this...

It's on GSN but it really is not as good from what I heard.

Dwight Dwight

In response to “It's on GSN but it really is not as good from...

No it's good. It has some new people but majority being from whose line. I just wish Wayne Brady was on more, Colin and Ryan were together more, and I want scenes from a hat.

JustBeingMary JustBeingMary

You really think that? I perosnally was very dissapointed with the quality. Too much Drew Carey (who I don't find funny) and not enough skits with Ryan and Colin together.

sighcantthinkofaname

In response to “You really think that? I perosnally was very...

Jeff, Chip and Wayne were always my favorites. I didn't care as much for Collin and Ryan even though I find them funny as well.

TragicMagic TragicMagic

Well I watch Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza which is very similar. The only downside is that Wayne only guest stars and doesn't come regularly. Wayne is my favorite.

LiveLaughLoveDream LiveLaughLoveDream

It's a live show in Vegas so they cut out a lot of it to fit half and hour with the commercials.

BlueInTheFace

They show reruns on ABC Family almost every night.

EmmaJ EmmaJ