caitowinFavvkesSoccerchick111ChuckTomBub

ProsopagnosiaShugahEmptyMelodiesBreakfastFancrazyllamasLolJKUrWrongBlearslyrarerGolfWangangrysnowmanSerggeorgia94Sierra43theycallmereemaLkunmonstrosityHello_Im_Socially_Blind_Deaf_And_MuteSmartSpoonLive4MusicJellyfish_JellyfishJoyStarMaryHeineSpainashbashcrashedCPFC_PeavlerJennitaliadaniedoo33twisted_memoriesPeppergirl14Fred_WeasleyTheRagingDilemma

Nobody :(
We lived it up,we made it tha best, we chilled til our hearts beated,outta our chests, it's summer and it is the time of our lives, it made us feel great, made us feel alive,it's all about the sun,the friends,the fun, the sunny beach,the blonde hair bleach, hangin out at nite,stayin up til light, runnin all around, swim til you drown,bein with your love,can't get enough, it's the best time ever, it can be like heaven, we'll all miss Summer 2k11, amirite?

Too... cliche...

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

Summer 200011? Holy shit!

Serg Serg

Not so much fun, what with the hearts beating out of your chests and swimming until you drown

angrysnowman

I couldn't even read it all

georgia94 georgia94

Keeping swimming. I don't think you drowned enough.

monstrosity monstrosity

I tried to read it. I gave up two phrases in but I'm sure it was stupid.

SmartSpoon SmartSpoon

Sweet baby Jesus this has to be one of the poorest executions of the English language that I have ever seen.

JoyStar JoyStar

In response to “Sweet baby Jesus this has to be one of the...

haha I didn't write it I found it on the internet. I just thought it was cool but I was too lazy to make it "good." haha

caitowin OP

In response to “haha I didn't write it I found it on the...

That doesn't really help your situation. Copy and pasting is frowned upon unless you give credit to the original poster.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “That doesn't really help your situation. Copy...

it was a facebook like page 0.o

caitowin OP

In response to “it was a facebook like page 0.o

That's no excuse. When people on Amirite? do that, they'll usually leave a comment on their post saying "I got this from _."

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “That's no excuse. When people on Amirite? do...

well If you don't like it, get off my page, block me, whatever you have to do.

caitowin OP

In response to “well If you don't like it, get off my page...

Don't be so sensitive. People are allowed to disagree with you. Is this like your first time on the Internet or something?

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “Don't be so sensitive. People are allowed to...

yeah people are allowed to disagree with me, but everytime I say something trying to reason with you, you point out yet ANOTHER thing wrong.

caitowin OP

In response to “yeah people are allowed to disagree with me...

Just listen to them. Prosopagnosia is just trying to tell you how this site works so you don't get downvoted all to hell.

twisted_memories twisted_memories