mc2147LazynezTrazzzsprinkle5emeraldARandomPersonSeriouslySarcasticimpatient_patientAmyMarieBatmanGadsbyNumber_33taylor47HahahhaMikeBatmansBitchHallwayOfMirrorsfoxSpainScroogeMarshallLAWLZAttackanelleTuckerAccio_UsernameWeDoTooHaveHeartsShockershorty870BlueBatmantimmyturner493Seventy_x7TeenagerFromMarsEmyMeganFrisbiemuttonduckdannynuddsMiseryMissInsanePPGGoldmigglesfifthfogelbri_xDImNeverGrowingUptheFlashjasmineee123Originality_is_DeadzoegoesrawrapandasaurusrexDistinctionsMyhipusernameTYPO

ChuckTom

mc2147Tuckerilovenico1bri_xD

honestly, ANY serial killer would be freaky to me

sprinkle5emerald

In response to “honestly, ANY serial killer would be freaky to me

no shit, but im just sayin, that with all his martial arts skills and blending in the dark and sneaking around... he would be way scarier than any other killer

mc2147 OP

In response to “no shit, but im just sayin, that with all his...

haha i know, i agree. if you didnt notice, i voted you up.

sprinkle5emerald

Honestly, who'd know better than me in this situation? You're correct... people better make sure that they don't anger me to that point because my wrath is ridiculously scary.

Batman Batman

In response to “Honestly, who'd know better than me in this...

Then I guess I'd have to be the good guy? xD

Joker Joker

In response to “Then I guess I'd have to be the good guy? xD

I guess you're correct... Cuz we can't both be bad... Cuz that'd make us bff's and that would boggle the mind of the world which we cannot have

Batman Batman

Batman Batman

sorry about the double post... My phone likes to make sure that I get my point across

Batman Batman