Add Amirite to your Browser

coletteJennitaliaTh3MufF1nU8StickCavemanShugahIdling_Rocket_ShipLamWinUnsweetenedCandylindsay48BlucattTheCatalystKalibraabbccddeeMarblezoneEyesgryffinwhorebasketball_Phenom12_Jojo_Paigeperkkkiluvhockeykayla_nicoleI_Predict_A_Riotsara24theatrebugMeganlovesherboobiesThisIsPhoenixEmerlayFred_Weasleypeace_love_happinessSavreetCsansaxxdetroitxxGlishiousHonoraryAsianThingsandstuffBlueJayWayFlwrPwrfifthfogelBun10Gambiteerhola_doraARandomPerson

Nobody :)

ARandomPersoncolettetheatrebugHonoraryAsianKalibrGlishiousBun10hola_dora

In the Corps of Cadets, we can't say "I don't know". They make is say "Sir, not being informed to the highest degree of accuracy, I hesitate to articulate for fear that I might deviate from true course or rectitude. In short, sir, I am a very dumb freshman and do not know, sir."

thatguys thatguys

Got this from a joke app.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Got this from a joke app.

awe man

Th3MufF1nU8

thatguys thatguys

I'm stupid so iSay idk

Anonymous

what app did you get it from?

hola_dora hola_dora

Continue