LostPuppySergAtheisticMysticJennitaliaDDasiaDystopiaKristenJokerShortstopmwdfreddo8jtt9DaemoineWholesomeMuffinCuban_Bmchalla3CPFC_PeavlerNiallmcgPinoyChuckTomBub

JonesyabbeydRainbootsSofaKingSoyChelseaLkunscreaming_midgetIgnitionStonewallWasARiotFrozenashleyr761BabakashaSpainandrealindAnc3r_girlbananafever56MissmoswenwellSpearmintMilkAllyKatUnicornstwisted_memoriesAxolotlStickCavemanFlooPowderPowerLaxbabe7BowBowBowDarthJaderLemon_cupcakeFlamesToDustXin_a_tizzleXSobriquetGryndStonecoolkat3fuustoleitilikefurrywolves4815samiisawesomeHolland1945Orange_RadishBlacklightsAndQueensmusicalDeathelfEmperorerrorAriodanteRidgeNikola_Goddamn_TeslaEmmalove98remember_my_nameBlueJayWaylivelovemusic12

freddoJokerJellyfish_JellyfishBoufaka
It doesn't count as rape if the person is unconscious, but would have said yes if they were conscious, amirite?

No. ** requires consent. You can not consent if you are unconscious, therefore ** with someone unconscious is rape.

Anonymous

That's pretty tough to determine and kind of arrogant if you assume that every women would want to have **** with you regardless of their current mental state

ASWCC ASWCC

In response to “That's pretty tough to determine and kind of...

What the ****? It's like you think this post is exclusively about men doing this to women.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

Unless they gave a note before...no

Jonesy Jonesy

In response to “Unless they gave a note before...no

Well if it's your wife or something, I can understand that.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

In response to “Well if it's your wife or something, I can...

**** without consent=rape. It doesn't matter if he/she is your spouse.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

Anonymous

In response to “No. **** requires consent. You can not...

I would like to add to this, in case the people who agreed with the post don't know, consent is the presence of a yes, not the absence of a no.

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

Anonymous

In response to “I would like to add to this, in case the...

*sigh* I miss Simon. He would have been all over this post, saying what you just said.

Shugah Shugah

In response to “*sigh* I miss Simon. He would have been all...

Why, what happened to him???

mchalla3 mchalla3

Please exit life.

Sobriquet

Implied consent? ;D

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

If they're unconscious you can't be sure if they're willing or not. So unless they, while conscious, consented to you having **** with them when they're unconscious, it's definitely rape.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

If you had to wait for them to be unconscious, odds are they wouldn't have said yes.

glowtmickey glowtmickey

In college, if a girl is drunk, and you have consenting ** with her, and she wakes up the next morning regretting it, she can technically file a rape charge against you. It's beyond sexist and really ** up, but it's the truth.

J_ZAS J_ZAS

In response to “In college, if a girl is drunk, and you have...

It's not sexist. To me, it's not consensual unless the person says yes right before having **, not them saying "Sure, I'll have ** with you" and 3 days later you rape them. And if a person is unconscious, obviously they are not giving you permission for that very time.

Sobriquet

In response to “It's not sexist. To me, it's not consensual...

I'm not implying that they have **** with a girl who's blacked out, just a buzz going on/drunk and up and around.

J_ZAS J_ZAS

I've never understood that aspect of the legal system. They need proof beyond a reasonable doubt to convict you for murder, but to convict you of rape, it seems like they need is one witness. It's bad for the person accused and all the legitimate rape victims who will be dismissed as liars because some jerk falsely accused someone of rape.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

I've always wondered... If they're both drunk, would the guy still be at fault? And consent is consent, regardless of if you were drunk. Now if a guy purposely puts roofies in a girls drink that's a completely different story.

angels_001

Who would be willing to have ** while unconscious anyway? If I'm unconscious, I'd want people to get me doctor asap, not have . Besides, if you weren't awake while having ** and couldn't communicate you could get seriously injured.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

You should be a lawyer.

Niallmcg Niallmcg