BANANABREADQuestionAuthoritythunderclowdholyshmokesChuckTomBub

ThatbitchActionManCaitlinJavvieRhinocrowtyreeshajonesWonderfulSayA12kate34DanielaflapjackluxFavvkesSpearmintMilkSimonbluishShugahShunI_Predict_A_RiotHerpADerpPaigeperkkk

Nobody :(

Disagree for two reasons:

1)You don't have to be a stick to be beautiful, but someone who's quite overweight is putting their health at risk. Personally, I don't find someone who doesn't look after themself as beautiful.

2) Thin doesn't always mean healthy; in fact it can be quite the opposite. You can be a little overweight and still be healthy as well.

ActionMan

It hurts to be beautiful

Laughing_spork Laughing_spork

Thin is healthy and beautiful. No offense to the "big" people.

YeahIAm

Disagree for two reasons:

ActionMan

In response to “Disagree for two reasons: 1)You don't have...

I think what they were saying is that big isn't the only thing that can be beautiful , thin is beautiful too. Thin doesn't mean stick it means thin.

imnotasking

No offense but how does fat mean beautiful?

imnotasking

It's all according to each person's own opinion. Maybe OP likes fat girls, maybe you don't. That doesn't make anyone ugly, just different than what you prefer.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

In response to “It's all according to each person's own...

I didn't really NW because of the first part of the post, but I disagreed with the thin = healthy bit.

Simon

In response to “I didn't really NW because of the first part...

Yeah, exactly. My sister, for instance, isn't "thin", but she still has guys crawling all over her and she is also in good physical condition. She has a little extra on her, but she is perfectly healthy and athletic and all that good stuff.

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

Thin isn't necessary healthy, and big isn't always unhealthy - if you eat a proper diet and exercise regularly, you will fall into your average weight range, and for some people, this may be very slender, and for others, it may mean big.

Even though being overweight or obese isn't healthy, many people's natural body type is chubby/large, just as many people may naturally be very thin, not as a result of an eating disorder or anything.

Simon

I mean like the saying "Big is Beuatiful." i do not agree that big is beautiful, im proving that its not and saying that being thin is healthier.

BANANABREAD BANANABREAD OP