SobriquetAdmiral_Beenaawesomeness789MasterJPegasusSergDictatorCourtneysilverwolf27ActionManShunThatbitchRealityscene_Kidd12TheshitWoobShadiAvariceChuckTomBub

ASWCCLegalAlienFitzkriegFun_GhoulDragonTickleeSpearmintMilkBlacklightsAndQueenseldoritoPeppergirl14WinterRose1773DoctorWhatAllyKatEmbezzlementslairIgpay_AtinlayJustinSaneSimplycelesteBlake11roysqwertrEmperorerrorcremep0psH2SO4LollerderbyBig_BossGraverottiTheBlueRhapsodyWhackaryanungar3SmoothiesWarshonKirstenAnnLGM007CrecterleVrendowl

Nobody :(
There is no such thing as a brony, only people who claim to be because they want attention and think it's funny to act gay. Amirite?

Sorry, but... (no) There are a ton of people who actually enjoy the show for what it is. It's also rather ignorant to believe that if a guy enjoys a show intended for girls, he is gay or acting like it.

Anonymous

Sorry, Credetemi, but bronies such as myself do in fact exist.

Fitzkrieg Fitzkrieg

In response to “Sorry, Credetemi, but bronies such as myself...

Watching it once just so you can call yourself a brony doesn't make you a brony.

Sobriquet OP

In response to “Watching it once just so you can call...

I've seen every episode at least twice, except for the second season episodes. And MLP:FiM is currently my 3rd favourite show.

You didn't have to know this, but I feel as if this post is just asking for it: There are tens/hundreds of thousands of people who have been hopelessly sucked into the force that is "the herd". Someone who you know very well could be the next victim.

Fitzkrieg Fitzkrieg

Wtf is a "brony"?

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=...

WHY IS THERE A WORD FOR SOMETHING SO INSIGNIFICANT AS A MALE VIEWER OF A SHOW NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS MALES?

Is there a word for male **** and the City fans, or female WWE fans?

Simon

In response to “Wtf is a "brony"?

That is the appropriate response.

Sobriquet OP

I've seen some funny responses to this elsewhere, and I though that you might find this funny:

"It's cool to make fun of things that are popular, so that I can make myself look better. Amirite?"

Seriously though, your statement is pretty well untrue. Speaking from experience of course. That being said, I would think appearing gay would be a bad way to generate attention about yourself, considering the stigma and all. Though yeah nice talking to you, take care and all that.

CakeisTheNewBlack

You've never seen it, have you?

eldorito

Anonymous

The awkward moment when I find out I don't exist;.

Anonymous

In response to “The awkward moment when I find out I don't exist;.

hes not sayin they dont exist hes just sayin tht that is anouther thing they are

Avarice

yea your pretty much right not bieng sarc eather i hate bronys they are all a bunch of feminin wierdos

Avarice

In response to “yea your pretty much right not bieng sarc...

If you hate them, then you acknowledge they exist.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “If you hate them, then you acknowledge they exist.

im sorry but i forgot pretty much means nothing to ppl any more i need to recounsult my chest to find the f***s i give to find the new definition for some reason the chest is empty

Avarice