ADSaaronilikefurrywolves4815KalopsiaCaitlinFitzkriegkag101AsteriskiLaughing_sporkMaryKateBurnettKyraliyynCarolineGustincaleisha_kkMaryStickCavemantammigoesrawrimnotaskingMadisonBlancaPantsMarshmallowFreak15silvershadow6BringMiaTheHorizoniliketacossrunnerdudestacym25Craig_dontyouknowGryndStoneTheMuffinManRashedJennitaliajillswimsMonintopersonThingyhanabananaeieioHMDuckyangelxcaoSeafifthfogelAmeliaJayneinvasion23heythereilikeurhairredoyetakmchalla3KatyismeThe_Cult_of_Skarorockstarrukiabrowninggalebnationxxharrypotterfreak16Emperorerror

SergCherrieBeeMiisteriaCarterqrSpainEvan17armtheangelsAnnDeevaTweetbaby14VitaePumpedUpKickstinkerswiftSooner18Shunjessica23dinoroarChuckTom

anakay44musikismyremedy

But if you took any of the most liked pages on facebook and posted them on amirite you are guaranteed to get tons of complaints.

Mary Mary

Mary Mary

The people I have added as friends have the collective IQ's of a bean, so they more than likely wouldn't get the joke. :l

Vitae Vitae

I do it all the time...it's made it so now every status I post gets at LEAST 20 likes

CallMeMrRight CallMeMrRight

Yeah, but then it's not yours, that just means you've got an imagination of zero and have to copy other people's ideas and jokes just to be liked on Facebook

DanDaMan

i've seeen it and it bugged me haha cuz i was like "YOU DIDN'T MAKE THAT UP- I SAW IT TOO! YOU ARE NOT TRICKING ME!" haha

clsconroy

In response to “i've seeen it and it bugged me haha cuz i was...

lol one of my friends does it all the time and she doesnt know i use amirite also. Once i see her post i go check the amirite home page and sure ennough, there it is lol. SO im thinking that the next time she does it im gonna post on her status "This post is really clever guys! amirite?!' and see what she says lol.

ADSaaron OP