mich_K_SteezyLoganWoobLegalAlienShunvenus_lovecanadianigloosmandyTeddyBearsAreAliveAsteriskieastcoastClementinesLkuntheycallmereemacrazyheythereilikeurhairdinoroarCreamCheeseMonopolygamyPurpleMonkeysaccio_sabrinaclsconroyPeruvianPrincessEarthwormJimUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmintellectualbadassSpearmintMilkBananas11imweirdmiss_smilieDirait_onElena_Roger__Ashlie_HastyCroissantQuestforholygraila_fetusAtheisticMysticTheBlindManriteamiWinniethePoohx2502manMagestic_mermanBuddyCakesJamieAkenyon04ScottyDacornsrockAndromedaslair

Anonwhale

mich_

It's awkward when my friend's parent is yelling at her. Also its awkward when she compares me to her how I'm a good example and she should be more like me.

Juliaface

I hate when they make a scene or something. Like I am in the store and this lady makes a scene and I think ''Well looks like I am not getting some fruit right now.''

shallow Zing

Juliaface

even when my dad is yelling at my brother for something

Anonymous

What's super fun is when they do it in the car on the way to school why you're forced to listen to the entire thing cause you're stuck in the backseat and your friend is crying from being yelled at so much. Then your parents get involved because they don't appreciate their child being apart of the whole mess, then two families stop talking to each other.

ScottyD

In response to “What's super fun is when they do it in the...

The first part happened to me once. I told them to shut up or let me out (not with those exact words). It actually did make them stop. It's incredibly rude to do something like that; save your squabbles for when you don't have a guest with you.

Logan Logan