clsconroyJdomLalPeruvianPrincessflapjackluxSome_ChickAyebaybayDeathkittenShugahintellectualbadassBananas11brittany83MrCurtis01Bun10purpleparty4

ActionManSerggingerpeach2012ilikefurrywolves4815Clementinesthat_girl_jsCaptainShroomsChuckTom

Nobody :(

I would have agreed if you made it "a better person" not "better, prettier, and cooler."

Clementines Clementines

Do you know how to edit posts?

clsconroy OP

In response to “Do you know how to edit posts?

You can only edit posts within the first five mintutes you've posted something. But right now there's a little glitch with it I believe.

Clementines Clementines

and thanks for the feedback

clsconroy OP

I plan to not sit on my ** all summer and get fat but I don't do anything about it. You can't fix ugly. Even confidence can't change that for some people. If you look like , you look like **. But I've seen a lot of really good looking people who don't think they're pretty and vice versa.

Juliaface