StevieDavisLoganthat_girl_jsOFWGKTACydoniaSergLkunJuliafaceMonopolygamykatieisblondehShunactbadlookgoodthebushbabyi_am_epicnessthatguystheycallmereemaStefInWonderlandNicholasMariephoebala1207BenjaminMikesCleverUsernameClementinesBob_the_PenguinDarthJaderHey_Thereswarley47StickCavemanali_dheythereilikeurhair_Ihateusernames_DanielaBig_BossstacysmomSuperhippoBaconnoisseurThatbitchThymeAgainGlompableRhinocroweldoritothedoctormerlinPeanutButterBrowniesJellyBlockMj1996TheSuperLurIzzy5000AlmostAlwaysRightjordanhefnerMeerkatPeppergirl14

ActionManStephiet29Jellyfish_JellyfishSpearmintMilkMyCatIsaCowKCAndersonfifthfogelBrettward95

gimme_sympathyBenjaminSlendermanNerdfighter007scloud22A_Harry_Potter_FanJdomRhinocrowYourfellowmexican
Is it just me or does it seem like every 3 months its breast cancer awareness month, amirite?

Breast cancer is known for getting an inordinate amount of attention.

Logan Logan

Logan Logan

In response to “Breast cancer is known for getting an...

Who doesn't like breasts?

StickCaveman StickCaveman

they have to remind you it exists

Juliaface

I've always wondered why it's breast cancer and leukemia that get the most amount of attention. I think everybody already knows about breast cancer.

Zahraa Zahraa

In response to “I've always wondered why it's breast cancer...

Colon cancer kills more people than breast cancer, but gee, no one wants to hear about someone's dirty colon...but when it's about breasts, suddenly people are all over it...

Logan Logan

In response to “Colon cancer kills more people than breast...

Nobody wants to wear an I <3 colons bracelet.

Thatbitch

In response to “Nobody wants to wear an I <3 colons bracelet.

I freaking love my colon. I love it so much I'd wear a t-shirt AND get a bumper sticker!

AlmostAlwaysRight AlmostAlwaysRight

In response to “I freaking love my colon. I love it so much...

Would you get the snazzy belt too?

Thatbitch

In response to “Would you get the snazzy belt too?

I'd get one in every color!

AlmostAlwaysRight AlmostAlwaysRight

My mom is a survivor of breast cancer, and even I get tired of it! Every time someone says its breast cancer awareness month it's like everyone starts staring at me!

Brebobeep7 Brebobeep7

See how people are talking about shirts and accessories, they use breast cancer awareness to get people to buy MATERIAL, even though its for cancer-not to mention a cancer that is not as common as its made out to be-They are all just pushing material, buy this shirt, buy this sticker etc.....if you really want to help someone with cancer go and personally write them a check

Renegade Renegade

LOLOL. Trudat

ItsAngie ItsAngie