JimiHendrixStephiet29RaWr8532MonopolygamyrubienicoleSergFavvkesskinnylove162coolstoryBlueJayWayStealthAppleSuperFastJellyFishscene_Kidd12PaigeperkkkDirait_onCatShunnamelauren4004The_QuestioniliketacossExploding_ChickensRyshayShayTetotayKristenvinnv226yesnomaybeLegalAlienSavreetCMr_AbhiDragonTickleeflapjackluxSobriquetmich_rebekahLimeGreenBunnyarmtheangelsSonofarifleAtheisticMysticI_Predict_A_RiotMeapsighcantthinkofanameCaitlinjuninhoXefonmashmallow515linzMissAwesomenessFreedomofSpeechtyreeshajones

Brettward95choir_addictClementinesIdling_Rocket_ShipJesslawwwRockyThisChickEvan17i_dont_eat_humanswobbuffetCuban_BjenferisjapaneezRayBaby_sam_chickaa__Jojo_TYPOQuaintPancakeslucichElizabethhhimnotaskingSpainawesomesocksAnchored17Peppergirl14SpearmintMilkcanadianigloosDictatorCourtneyirismae516soberlikekesharewindthissongLittleRedchocolatecakeisbadTweetbaby14Jellyfish_Jellyfishtotally_awesomeTheNewGirlInTown4umbtSamirasb123SupCherryBlossomAnonyDaniellypuffMnickilivelovemusic12taylor_gPulchersilvershadow6theprincesszeemash

pokerface111PandaPirateSuperFastJellyFishshelbyam118I_Predict_A_RiotErinSavreetCIchLiebeDichMarblezoneEyesCrazy_TayYour_StalkerairohpueCharleybeartyreeshajonesremember_my_namepaperCLIPFlyingMintBunnymashmallow515kikicat9lilobamaYouveJustBeenTrolledExploding_ChickensDollfacekenzfiona_z0inks_MadameDerpington
If the world was a high-school: America would be the bitchy head cheerleader that no one likes but everyone hangs out with because she's cool. Western Europe would be the rest of the popular cheerleaders; Africa would be the lazy kid that blames everyone else for his problems; China would be that awkward girl that might one day become head cheerleader, and the Middle East would be that kid that nobody likes, amirite?

Eh, I'd say America would be the well-off senior athlete in need of a few attitude adjustments that people cling to for status, and Canada would be his shy sophomore cousin that joins a few clubs (almsot everybody knows him, generally approved of, but not too envied).

The UK would be that one kid with an awesome talent, but no one gets to know him for his personality. Most of Western Europe would be the clueless girls who somehow manage to get higher grades than you. Eastern Europe would be the smoker or stoner (always asking for a cigarette or a couple bucks).

Sub-Saharan Africa would be the freshman who comes off as anti-social because he doesn't adjust too well to new situations. Most of the Middle East would be the argumentative juniors, but Israel would be the sophomore captain of the debate team.

Most of Asia would be the smart kid who has to have everything done his way, but everyone still gets him to tutor them or get them something they aren't savvy enought to get themselves. India would probably be the smart kid that people pay to their essays for them. Japan would be... the Japanese kid.

South America would be the hot new girl you pretend to share interests with.

TYPO TYPO

Some others I couldn't fit in the post:
Australia and Canada would be the quiet kids; Israel and Palestine would be the kids that are always fighting; Japan would be the nerd that keeps getting beat up; Eastern Europe would be the kids that hang around the cheerleaders to look cool.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “Some others I couldn't fit in the...

good post, but too many cheerleader-related countries

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “good post, but too many cheerleader-related...

I'm not creative enough to think of any others. I couldn't even think of anything for South America.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “I'm not creative enough to think of any...

South America can be the kid who never has any lunch money and mooches off America's lunch

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “South America can be the kid who never has...

UK is the very small person that everyone likes?

Exploding_Chickens Exploding_Chickens

In response to “UK is the very small person that everyone likes?

And Russia could be the gigantic person that everyone is afraid of?

Exploding_Chickens Exploding_Chickens

In response to “And Russia could be the gigantic person that...

France would be the kid always picking fights but always loses them?

Exploding_Chickens Exploding_Chickens

In response to “France would be the kid always picking fights...

how is france always picking fights?

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “how is france always picking fights?

*Correction, meant that they always lose the fights they're in.

Exploding_Chickens Exploding_Chickens

In response to “*Correction, meant that they always lose the...

how is france always losing fights?

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “how is france always losing fights?

The only time France was a good with military was when Napoleon was alive.

Exploding_Chickens Exploding_Chickens

In response to “The only time France was a good with military...

India's the techy geek.

__________ __________

In response to “India's the techy geek.

India would be the one Indian guy that's super smart but kinda nerdy :P And everyone really only likes them because they give them the homework answers.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

http://gofrance.about.com/od/culture/tp/myths.htm
so i'm gonna say france is a rude freshman who hasn't been taught to wear deodorant or shave yet and she hates America (the cheerleader) because she is jealous of America's Queen Bee status

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “http://gofrance.about.com/od/culture/tp/myths.h...

I was thinking France would be the hipster.

__________ __________

Greece and Turkey would be the couple who had an ugly break-up and no longer talk to each other.

Sneed Sneed

Not exactly how I would picture it, but not bad. I wonder who Mexico would be? I'll have to think about this more...

Miss_Courage_Wolf Miss_Courage_Wolf

In response to “druggie

Nah, that'd be Colombia. Mexico would be the pregnant teen.

Cuban_B Cuban_B

Poland would be the blondes

coolstory coolstory

In response to “Poland would be the blondes

Ireland or Scotland would be the redheads (or gingers as people say these days).

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

This post kind of reminds me of Hetalia. Especially NickIngram's and coolstory's comments.

WinterRose1773 WinterRose1773

In response to “This post kind of reminds me of Hetalia...

Yes! That's what I was thinking!

FlyingMintBunny FlyingMintBunny

In response to “Yes! That's what I was thinking!

Really mah guh? ahaha How did I know you would think that? :)

Rin_Dough_Lin

its funny, but the african one isn't. their civil war issues and everything is **** up and they're not blaming others for it..

Evan17 Evan17

In response to “its funny, but the african one isn't. their...

I'm African and we always try to blame others for it. You hear shit like "it's because of the white man" or some other lame excuse. We have an abundance of natural resources. We shouldn't be the poorest continent on earth. But almost every other African country is run by some corrupt big shot who thinks he's king, and only looks after himself and his family while the rest of the people suffer. And every election, they vote the same idiot back in power. It's only now, with the whole thing in Egypt and Libya, that the people are actually doing something about it. I'll put it this way: if America had a president like Gaddafi, he wouldn't have lasted more than one term. In Libya, it took 40+ years before people finally decided to do something. I love Africa. It's a beautiful continent. Yes we have famine, and diseases, but most of our issues are self inflicted.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

Wow,racist...

Anonymous

In response to “Wow,racist...

OMG, I can't believe that no one else realized that!

Sobriquet

In response to “Wow,racist...

It'd take the smartest people from China or Japan to realize that

coolstory coolstory

Africa's not a country, so are you talking for the continent as a whole or just certain countries from it?

anonymous

I think Western Europe would be like, the hipster. And America would be the party girl, not necessarily the cheerleader.

BeedleTheBard BeedleTheBard

hm... Germany would be the kid that was rumored to have done something really bad once so people are always cautious around him...

Oh, and the random pacific islands can be like the awkward new kids or people that try to stay invisible :P

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “hm... Germany would be the kid that was...

Like killing 6 million Jews?

Albert_Einstein Albert_Einstein

In response to “Like killing 6 million Jews?

No duh Einstein.

Daemoine Daemoine

The Middle East is more like the kid nobody likes that brings a gun to school and winds up killing everyone.

Comrade Comrade

New Zealand: We'd be that chilled out guy that doesn't really get involved in anything.

ActionMan

Canada would be the one that is always kissing the cheerleader's ****!

Anonymous

In response to “Canada would be the one that is always...

When did china kick America's ****?

iamthewalrus

TYPO TYPO

In response to “Eh, I'd say America would be the well-off...

I think the majority of ppl liked/loved it because it was creative, but most importantly long.

TalkingRice TalkingRice

This post definitely deserves POTD. I would vote for it but I'm on mobile

FlyingMintBunny FlyingMintBunny

I don't know. I feel like America would be the popular valedictorian who's afraid of having his grades slip. He's sometimes kind of a jerk, but a part of him really wants to be nice. At the same time the nice part gets a little nosey. Canada and America would definitely need to be related. So would England and America and England and Australia. I don't know, some of these I would tweak a little bit. Plus countries have a lot of different people in them who are different, and their characters would need more complex personalities.

DictatorCourtney DictatorCourtney

America was once the new girl, and England was the popular girl that took her under her wing even though Spain saw her first. America started doing things for herself around the school and talked to other people even though England didn't want her to. America said to England, "You're so controlling!" Then they got into a fight. It was really ugly, and England settled with controlling the quieter Canada for some time. America was established as the new popular girl, but eventually people started getting fed up with her because the popularity got to her head.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

Why is everyone a cheerleader? China would probably be the top math student.

Mtrenchie Mtrenchie

**** you. :)xx

Anonymous

In response to “**** you. :)xx

What's your problem?

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

America would be the girl who's always stealing Daddy's credit card and never pays for anything with her own money.

Anonymous

hm. This'd be an awesome webcomic.

It'd be a mix of scandinavia and the world and hetalia :D

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

According to this description, I'm China... Not bad at all!

Anonymous

Why are half of the students in high school cheerleaders or wannabe cheerleaders?

Also, since when is everyone in high school so obsessed with cheerleaders? No one made a big deal of them in my school.

a_fetus a_fetus