aZIGAZIGAHHHromioneluvrLoulouuu_xInfinityGabbygirlWoobElizabethhhLegalAlienDrewtlovesarah2982innocentbunnysCarolineGustinFitzkriegalltellArobotrainSeaJellyfish_Jellyfishthat_girl_jsskinnylove162danilolImNotGretchenHahaFAILshorkianMartellusBossEata_BrainRasSplashshe_devilBetsay_Parenthesis_ColonvivaciouspancakesSkylarOctaviousDeathkittenLimeGreenBunnyleggo_my_eggoKateCherryBlossom_Ashlie_elephantsarebluerubienicoleTheMidgetWideAwakeManateeMadnesso_o_MARSHjilliebeanIndiglomakeup_nerdMR_RainbowBloodCaitlinIdling_Rocket_Shipx2502man

SpidermanRun1EmptyMelodiesVitaeCourage_WolfkerouacLolitaActionManfifthfogelduckshirtNacklefoodleprincesspeachVictoryAACTruuninjasabachthani

RockyDaytripperFrostehhHahaFAILYour_Average_ZebraKashuEata_BrainStJimmyPulcherARandomPersonKaitlynamikaAyyyPTwoSpoonsJokerRichardNotACommunistPalindromeIsMefareehababygDerpinaMcDerpingtonBleepsyaybubblesshmadarmfire008J_A_C_KgenenicwallerFlamesToDustdanilolDamnedIfIDopokerface111CompletelyAwkward7SpallistonMegaBombAwkwardMoments1IndigoMoonmonstrosityBardagiNajiaBeedleTheBardJustASmallTownGirlPuroboricua13SabsThePandaJennaGeeArnoldVanDerWaltInFamous1OHdarlingjordanhefnerDeadpoolgimme_sympathy
You find it rude and inconsiderate that your grandchildren haven't time-traveled to come and visit you, amirite?

How dare they be so disrespectful? After all I'm going to probably do for them in the future!

Loulouuu_x Loulouuu_x

Loulouuu_x Loulouuu_x

Greedy bastards

Anonymous

There was a post about this, it said something along the lines of "What if in the future, you got in an accident and died and your grandchild decided to travel back in time and now they're a big part of your life."

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “There was a post about this, it said...

That's so creepy to think about, lmao

Idling_Rocket_Ship Idling_Rocket_Ship

What if they did visit us and we don't know it? They could be our best friends or something.

middleseis

In response to “What if they did visit us and we don't know...

Maybe that's why people think my friend and me are sisters. O.o

AlwysSnnynCali AlwysSnnynCali

In response to “Maybe that's why people think my friend and...

It all makes sense now!!

middleseis

Suggested for POTD.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

It's even crazier to think that perhaps they HAVE traveled back, but there are laws set in place in regards to Time Travel that prevent any direct (or revelatory) interaction, or explicitly stating who they are and where they are from. All they can do is subtly observe, idly converse.

That being said, who's to say we haven't interacted with someone from the future who will become a great part of our lives? Someone who passes by us in the present for just a moment: a customer we serve at work, someone we see at the grocery store who says "Excuse me" as they pass, a stranger walking by our homes, eager for a glimpse into the things we do.

But they are secretive. They are hidden.

Rocky Rocky

In response to “It's even crazier to think that perhaps they...

Please write a short story on this.

mchalla3 mchalla3

All I thought about when I read this was futurama, and how Fry is his own Grandfather after travelling back from the future.

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

I don't understand how fourteen people voted no way. I guess there's some cruel people out there that just don't like children.

aZIGAZIGAHHH OP

In response to “I don't understand how fourteen people voted...

They probably didn't think it was funny...people with no humor theses days.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

Maybe they NW'ed because their grandchildren have visited them from the futer.

Legit_Latin Legit_Latin

I thought about the book Kindred when I read this post.

TheObliviousPanda

Well, I'm not giving them my hard candy anytime soon.

MissBlueSky

Mine visited me?

Anonymous

In response to “Mine visited me?

Oh really? What did you talk about?

Anonymous

In response to “Oh really? What did you talk about?

Nothing really. I cried when I heard that he spoke in complete slang and never knew what a flash drive or Blu Ray player was.

Anonymous

In response to “Nothing really. I cried when I heard that he...

Oh boy, that's so sad and a little exciting. Lucky you, no one ever comes to visit me from the future

Anonymous

Maybe you didn't have grandchildren. Maybe you died alone with 30 cats and those cats have time traveled back, only for you to overlook them when you pass by them on the street

TOMxRIDDLE TOMxRIDDLE

Hell no. They'd try to murder me for curiosity's sake.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “Hell no. They'd try to murder me for...

But then they wouldn't be born...

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

In response to “But then they wouldn't be born...

Or would they? (hmm)

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “Or would they? (hmm)

They wouldn't.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

In response to “They wouldn't.

Then how would they be able to kill me and kill themselves in the first place?

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “Then how would they be able to kill me and...

If they kill you they can't be born to kill you, after you die thats it it's over.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

In response to “If they kill you they can't be born to kill...

But again, how did they kill me if they were never born?

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “But again, how did they kill me if they were...

Once they kill you they're erased and you are dead. Thats it. The future changes but you dont suddenly become alive again. Life isn't going to keep replaying itself up to the point where they kill you, and then starts over. Life moves on. You're dead they don't live.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

Holy crap one month and this post is already top rated of all time!

FelixLucianVang FelixLucianVang

afjdskasdjklf I got excited, but you lie. :c

aZIGAZIGAHHH OP