• Topics:Fun / Jokes
  • Featured on the home page on Nov 9th 2011
  • Post Of The Day on Dec 12th 2011

loveyoualattexxInfinitymonstrositytennisgrl95CarolineGustinmich_DarkSideofaCookieDetectiveThisBlackChickAllyKatTitts_McGeeRegularity_____Drewtilikefurrywolves4815Monopolygamyfieldhockeychick77CABSAREHEREErinRealityctiscoolerhiperiwinkleExploding_ChickensBlueJayWayHarryPotterFan777caylaroseAnnDeevaarmtheangelsrubienicoleEbb0tammigoesrawrDemonturkyShugahCaitlinSturminatorMasterJWallflower13SpearmintMilkdanceanidanceEmmalove98__________crispylizardnoodleJimiHendrixK_SteezygoodtimeCraig_dontyouknowCassandraStickCavemanEmperorerrormajorsasquatch

sb123SchloopVitaeprincesspeacheldoritochocolatecakeisbaddubstep99Courage_WolfChichi24661ahmadk19beaner53NewfoundPessimismEbony_Wayzas17Matt_the_JewMr_SuperfluousEleutheraminaFuck_OffMeganLanelle

RebeccaCrackTheShuttersFrostehhlilypopawesomesocksHahaFAILTitts_McGeeflapjackluxiamrite6155296NitaCallahanturk3ypooscderbyRasnameKadeBamshmadDamnedIfIDoAm_I_Rightpokerface1112cool2barkGabrielBrownMaitiuSextonDeadpooliHeartYousmorrinPopsicleStickRachaelmariewhatshappeninNattycatNickBremylifeisflyInvisableShadowsomeoneyoudontknowscreaming_midgetsaratabashAvayourfacelovemrhatandclogscurliegurl159OMGitsJasminloveyoualattexxOhEmGee_MuffinDaemoinectiscoolerTweedledeeI_Predict_A_RiotnotjustanothergirlErinGrayce23FreedomofSpeech
You should put all your single socks on match.com, amirite?

"Ankle sock, black and white stripes, size 6, lost partner in tragic washing machine accident, looking for a sexy stocking to fill the void"
I can see it happening

Saadiyah

I can see it happening

Saadiyah

In response to “"Ankle sock, black and white stripes...

That sounds like a profile for Zoosk.

... or Craigslist.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “That sounds like a profile for Zoosk. ... or...

No, Craigslist is like
"Sexy sock looking for some nasty ****. I've got a foot fetish, so if you're into that, that'd be perfect. Whites only. No black or mixed shit."

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “No, Craigslist is like "Sexy sock looking...

"I've got many holes, feel free to use them to your desire (hello)"

DarthJader DarthJader

I was hoping the rest of it would rhyme too.

_____________

In response to “I was hoping the rest of it would rhyme too.

"Sexy sock looking for some nasty **. Looking for a hot young jock named Brock. Be ready for that will be like a bird flock on your , and it'll take hours, so make sure you don't look at the clock. You won't even be able to walk. After that, you can put some chalk on your ** after you go to the doc to find out if you have an STD, which will put you in shock."

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

Hey, I'm a nice neon green sock looking for someone to mingle with. My babe went when some drunk guy threw him while driving on the highway. Hmu?

DoctorWhat DoctorWhat

"If you're the color of Pina Coladas, and getting soaked in the rain.
If you get sweaty in yoga, if you have a couple stains.
If you like spinning in the dryer at midnight, and getting stretched out of shape.
I'm the sock that you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “"If you're the color of Pina Coladas, and...

favvkes, im sorry, but most of your comments make me cringe

hirscha hirscha

My mate was killed in a dog attack.

Ankle sock

In response to “My mate was killed in a dog attack.

Uh hello people, dogs like to chew socks.

Ankle sock

This website would probably be called sockfetish.com

MonkeyBubbleWrap MonkeyBubbleWrap

Ok fillwerrel. -_-

Jack3305 Jack3305

"i went on a date with a colorful sock the other day. He was just too spontaneous for me."

lilypop lilypop

In response to “"i went on a date with a colorful sock...

I hate to break it to you, honey, but he was probably kicking for the other team.

ihearandomusic ihearandomusic

In response to “No

There's a button for that

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “There's a button for that

Yeah but that's too mainstream.

God_the_Almighty God_the_Almighty

In response to “Yeah but that's too mainstream.

^^Biggest hipster of all time. He liked the universe before it was cool.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

In response to “^^Biggest hipster of all time. He liked the...

He loved* the universe before it was cool.

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

Lucifer was the biggest hipster of all time, he hated humans before it was cool

ASWCC ASWCC

In response to “Lucifer was the biggest hipster of all time...

Bender was a wanna-be, he hated humans thousands of years later.

DarthJader DarthJader

Haters gonna hate...

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

It would be awkward for prejudice socks though. Imagin telling a tube sock you only date ankle socks.

God_the_Almighty God_the_Almighty

In response to “It would be awkward for prejudice socks...

"Hey uhhh.. On your profile you looked a lot different.."

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “"Hey uhhh.. On your profile you looked a...

"I'm the one on the left."

"Oh. Who's your friend on the right?"

"My mother, you ****."

God_the_Almighty God_the_Almighty

In response to “"I'm the one on the left." "Oh...

"Oh damn.. What a MSILF."
"The **** dude, that's my mom!"

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

Looks like a washcloth, but pleases like a puppet. May have light to moderate **** stains.

Serg Serg

In response to “Looks like a washcloth, but pleases like a...

"My last owner made me swallow. He never left a mess"

DarthJader DarthJader

A sock is an item of clothing worn on the feet. The foot is among the heaviest producers of sweat in the body, as it is able to produce over 1 US pint (0.47 l) of perspiration per day.Socks help to absorb this sweat and draw it to areas where air can evaporate the perspiration. In cold environments, socks decrease the risk of frostbite. Its name is derived from the loose-fitting slipper, called a soccus in Latin, worn by Roman comic actors.

The earliest known surviving pair of cloth socks. Dating from 300-500AD these were excavated from Oxyrhynchus on the Nile in Egypt. The split toes were designed for use with sandals. On display in the Victoria and Albert museum, reference 2085&A-1900.

12th-century cotton sock, found in Egypt. The knitter of this sock started work at the toe and then worked up towards the leg. The heel was made last and then attached to loops formed while knitting the leg. This practice allowed the heel to be easily replaced when it wore out.
Socks have evolved over the centuries from the earliest models which were made from animal skins gathered up and tied around the ankles.

Anonymous

In response to “A sock is an item of clothing worn on the...

In human-computer interaction, cut and paste and copy and paste are related commands that offer a user-interface interaction technique for transferring text, data, files or objects from a source to a destination. Most ubiquitously, users require the ability to cut and paste sections of plain text. The cut command removes the selected data from its original position, while the copy command creates a duplicate; in both cases the selected data is placed in a clipboard. The data in the clipboard is later inserted in the position where the paste command is issued.

Computer-based editing can involve very frequent use of cut-and-paste operations. Most software-suppliers provide several methods for performing such tasks, and this can involve (for example) key-combinations, pulldown menus, pop-up menus, or toolbar buttons.

See, I can do it too.

lonely_jew lonely_jew

In response to “In human-computer interaction, cut and paste...

A comment is generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement. These are usually marked with an abbreviation, such as "obs." or "N.B.". The term "comment" may have different meanings depending on specific fields of usage.

we should make a copy-paste club (cool)

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “A comment is generally a verbal or written...

The term C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER is from the Arcade and SNES game Killer Instinct. It was taken and is used on 4chan as a mild form of thread hijack.It is used to interrupt a thread with pictures relevant but inappropriate to the nature of the thread, to make fun of obsessive fans,ortroll a successful theme thread.

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

In response to “The term C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER is from the...

Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is love" or Agape in the Canonical gospels. Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.

heethebobo heethebobo

In response to “Love is an emotion of strong affection and...

Affection or fondness is a "disposition or rare state of mind or body" that is often associated with a feeling or type of love. It has given rise to a number of branches of philosophy and psychology concerning: emotion (popularly: love, devotion etc.); disease; influence; state of being (philosophy); and state of mind (psychology). "Affection" is popularly used to denote a feeling or type of love, amounting to more than goodwill or friendship. Writers on ethics generally use the word to refer to distinct states of feeling, both lasting and spasmodic. Some contrast it with passion as being free from the distinctively sensual element.

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

In response to “Affection or fondness is a "disposition...

Tautology (from Greek tauto, "the same" and logos, "word/idea") is an unnecessary or unessential (and sometimes unintentional) repetition of meaning, using different and dissimilar words that effectively say the same thing (often originally from different languages). It is considered a fault of style and was defined by Fowler as "saying the same thing twice", if it is not apparently necessary or essential for the entire meaning of a phrase to be repeated. If a part of the meaning is repeated in such a way that it appears as unintentional, or clumsy, then it may be described as tautology. On the other hand, a repetition of meaning which improves the style of a piece of speech or writing is not necessarily described as tautology.

heethebobo heethebobo

This is amirite, not Wikipedia.

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “This is amirite, not Wikipedia.

Oh man! Nothing gets by you.

Velociraptor Velociraptor

Cool story, bro

lucyjoan lucyjoan

"Grey knee-high. Catholic school student. Partner lost in gym locker. Likes mono-chromatic socks. "
"Grey knee-high. Catholic school student. Partner lost in gym locker. Likes monochromatic socks."
OMG I FOUND YOU, MY SOUL MATE!

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

In response to “"Grey knee-high. Catholic school student...

Nope, the other sock doesn't have a dash between mono and chromatic. It's not meant to be.

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “Nope, the other sock doesn't have a dash...

Just because they aren't the same doesn't mean they aren't soulmates.

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

In response to “Just because they aren't the same doesn't...

Technically, all socks are solemates..

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

But what if they're homosocksual?

Clementines Clementines

In response to “But what if they're homosocksual?

Then they do it up the tube.

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

My friend's way too socksy to homosocksual

DarthJader DarthJader

In response to “My friend's way too socksy to homosocksual

I'm socksy and I know it

FlyingMintBunny FlyingMintBunny

Surprise BUTTSOCKS!!

The BIG Tube

Once you go black, you never go back (hello) ...unless you get bleached

DavidSedano DavidSedano

In response to “Once you go black, you never go back...

Dude I got so bleached at the bar last night and woke up with a tubesock. I think she had athletes foot

Anonymous

Some of my socks like being single and living up the bachelors life. I hear them chatting up all the new ladies that get put into the washing basket. Some socks just aren't meant to be tied down.

deeviant deeviant

eharmony results in more marriages.

Wescat Wescat

All these comments...could you all just put a sock in it?

amiwhite amiwhite

Who would want to marry a sock?

f0olforyou f0olforyou

I will be sad if after today, no one makes a legit profile for one of their unmatched socks on match.com....

EarthwormJim EarthwormJim

"10 year old Christmas stocking. Another was never made; forever alone. Into any sock that comes along."

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

I've seen this online before -.-

iamrite6155296 iamrite6155296

These are the funniest comments I've read on the POTD in a while.

Eminna Eminna

Tell your socks to avoid fap socks. They're just used-up **** dumpsters.

Anonymous

match.com: making the world a happier place two socks at a time

garimap garimap